Unlabeled AA and Tome values

Ok - thx for that info.

However can you please also tell me
(a) What do the "special" attacks do?
(b) Are they on separate timers so that you can use Flurry during the cooldown from Rampage?

Thx

Can anyone explain how the numbers for Ultimate and Primal blasts work? When I first got the AAs they were extremely rare, but with charm/tomes they are much more common. This makes sense, but I was just wondering if anyone can explain exactly how its determined whether you get an ult or primal.

2% of ultimates become primals? That's just so sad. Giving wizards some long tome to increase that number to even 3 or 4% would be ridiculously popular. Y'know, just in case you need ideas for some reason.

I don't recall seeing it in this thread, and with the fomelo change to display proc rates of items... I was wondering if we could get a proc rate on the bard aa Sonic Blades (1 & 2, if the rate is different).

Any chance we could get a better explanation of how deflect works? Most of the time it seems to be successful, but on certain mobs (in particular raid mobs) it sometimes just doesn't seem to work. My guess is that they are immune to the knockback and because of this the -aggro doesn't take any effect. If this is the case is there any chance of separating the two effects so that the -aggro will work regardless of the knockback?

Rhythm of the Blademaster gives you a chance to flurry when you are singing blademaster, i think

crescendo makes you do bonus damage when your target is under i think 20%

reflection improves your meditation rate

Whats tome of the mind looking for is it looking for over 355 hard? or if on hybrids/melee who don't get the AA to push it to 355 and are capped at 305 is that going to work?

Whats tome of the mind looking for is it looking for over 355 hard? or if on hybrids/melee who don't get the AA to push it to 355 and are capped at 305 is that going to work?

I had seen this asked before, maybe it was in IRC, but I was told that if you're 20 over whatever your current cap is, it works. So on a hybrid a cap of 305 and your stat at 325+ would work.

playing a noob wiz.. ive noticed that deflect works sometimes, and sometimes doesn't.

sometimes i get praised when i tab over and use deflect, other times i r dead and raped.

one or the other plz.

mostly rape, because fuck overpowered wizes.

Just over the cap, whatever that happens to be. *cue wizard alts with no cap increase AAs*

Does this mean that I wasted my time doing the WIS AA's on my Mage (for pet heals) because my cap went up by exactly the same amount as the WIS gained?

Does this mean that I wasted my time doing the WIS AA's on my Mage (for pet heals) because my cap went up by exactly the same amount as the WIS gained?

No cuz the aa that levels the cap covers both wis and int at the same time

So the crippler line of tomes say this inside:

v6jWf.png

My understanding is that they only increase the level cap of crippling strikes (and maybe the frequency?)

Do they increase the accuracy of crippling strikes? Can the accuracy of crippling strikes be increased when presumably they are only calculated off hits?

Any and all information with which you can provide me will be appreciated!

Then it is retarded to say accuracy in this tome because it gives warriors nothing but words to make our tome look good. Can we get something like upping our Crip rate percentage? I know this isn't the right section but it was brought up here so i'm posting my 2 cents....

With respect to Warrior AA Tactical Mastery:

"Studying one's opponent for weaknesses provides the Warrior with the ability to pierce through advanced defenses. Each rank of this ability grants an increasing chance of bypassing an opponent's special defenses, such as dodge, block, parry, and riposte. You may train in this ability at or after levels 61, 63, and 65."

I've never once landed a melee hit through enrage or on an auto-riposte mob (except for kick which strangely almost always goes through enrage/riposte). Is this just a feature of the way enrage/auto-riposte mobs work or does this AA maybe not work to bypass the defenses of mobs?

Not on topic of the thread title, but in the same theme:
Styles

How much haste on monk /s 7 and how much accuracy lost?
How much melee avoidance and melee accuracy on /s 15?

I'm quoting this from waaaay back and was hoping it could get answered. I believe /s 7 is 20% haste but don't have any of the other numbers and they would be good to know.

Also, what are the +riposte -avoid adjusts on /s 12?

Back
Top Bottom