Unlabeled AA and Tome values

Im kind of curious why so many of Zaela's posts got deleted? Makes me sad to lose all that info.

We don't "need" lots of things, but they improve our gameplay experience and the server as a whole.

Stamina and Hidden Strength

Asking again her as per direction from someone in SoD discussion page.

Any chance we could get numbers on how much mitigation is received from over the 305 cap stamina?

if the number for 1 point of stam is too small, in increments of 30 or so would be nice, to match up with the value of 1 rank of hidden strength.

The Word of Power tome does the following:

Increased auto attack damage during stance duration (based on number of tomes completed but is the same damage increase amount regardless of the stance you use) + chosen stance ability (Flurry, Rampage, Whirlwind or Devastating blow). So pretty solid tome. I know how this works from testing, however...

I had heard that when the pet is exhausted it loses some chance to hit, any truth to this? Doesn't seem to be suggested by the tome text.

Asking again her as per direction from someone in SoD discussion page.

Any chance we could get numbers on how much mitigation is received from over the 305 cap stamina?

if the number for 1 point of stam is too small, in increments of 30 or so would be nice, to match up with the value of 1 rank of hidden strength.

I am pretty curious about this as well.

Actually I want to know the exact combat formula for everything. Dodge/block/etc, agi, ac, sta above cap, etc. It's hard to know what to get for your char when you don't know how things work :\

Do you get partial bonuses from emberflow tomes while working on them like the CoP or do they not take effect at all until completed?

Edit- I ask because I just completed Treatise on Armor Optimization, which should have given me +8 damage reduction since I have +21 on my gear. However, before I completed the tome I let Lottery Master Abigail beat on me for a while and her average punch (with a sample size of ~1000 hits) was 195. And then when I completed the tome, I did it again with identical buffs and gear and her average punch was... 195.

Since there's no way to disable a tome once you've completed it, my ability to parse this further is pretty minimal. I had a long parse from a couple weeks ago clearing Zaranth dwarves in CC for a few hours, I just went back for another couple hours and parsed and the results are rather inconclusive (comparing the average hits of dracoknights, shadowstalkers, rebels and soldiers I don't see a solid trend of 8 lower average damage). I just want to be sure that this tome actually works, if someone could confirm it that would be great.

Last edited:
find a mob that hits for like 50, and see if it can do damage to you or if your magical skin always absorbs the damage.

find a mob that hits for like 50, and see if it can do damage to you or if your magical skin always absorbs the damage.

There are no mobs that hit for the same amount consistently as far as I'm aware.

I ended up running a few parses with lasanth mutants since they hit very fast for mediocre damage using my monk and another monk with identical DR, stats, and AC who doesn't have the damage reduction tome. With a sample size of around 3000 hits it looked like the DR tome wasn't working correctly because the average hit on each monk had a difference of ~1 instead of the expected ~8. But I haven't played my monk in a long time so I kind of lost any incentive to continue testing it.

Someone else who is pretty knowledgeable about SoD mechanics suggested the same thing that I suspected; that the DR tome is bugged to only increase your DR by 40% if you have capped DR (25+).

Looks fine to me.

DR from items is added up, checked against cap, and then ((DR * 400) / 1000) is added on top regardless if you're finished the tome.

Looks like partial completion of the tome should apply too; the 400 in the above would be relatively lower.

Looks fine to me.

DR from items is added up, checked against cap, and then ((DR * 400) / 1000) is added on top regardless if you're finished the tome.

Looks like partial completion of the tome should apply too; the 400 in the above would be relatively lower.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Can anyone give the exact proc rate per tome and heal% amount per Rank of the shaman blood feast tomes?

Im kind of curious why so many of Zaela's posts got deleted? Makes me sad to lose all that info.

I'd like to know specific wizard spell crit information other than 2% of ultimates are primals. What's the base crit percent chance excluding tomes/AAs or racial benefits? I'd like to calculate my crit chance...

What do consecutive ranks of sinister revenge do?
First rank is +50% damage
Second, third, fourth is... additional X% damage per rank?

Back
Top Bottom