Uthgard 2.0

Shouki

Dalayan Elder
https://uthgard.org

If there are any fans of old school DAOC, Uthgrad DAOC is relaunching tomorrow with a new 1.65 DAOC server.

They ran an 11 year sever that shut down for the last 2 years to fix all the bugs, missing classes, ,missing quests, pathing bugs , etc, and are restarting with with a fresh server.

Any fans old school DAOC maybe interested. It will be original zones plus (later to be implemented) SI zones.

I never played daoc...i was super busy with EQ still. I heard rvr was amazing but the grind to get there is long. Sounds interesting and I will likely check it out at some point.

Server is up, but getting in will be a challenge for some time I'm sure. I think their server handles 2400 players max currently and there is often 1500+ in queue. It's a euro server so euro times are probably worse than later US times. I played for 5-6 hours last night and it was smooth enough for me, just maybe the odd warping mob.

DAOC has up to level 50 and I imagine the first 50's will take 2-3 weeks. Casual players will take a few to several months to hit 50 depending on how casual. Then you grind out your realm points in rvr which probably takes a long time for most people to max.

I have been playing here for a week or so and it's actually quite a bit of fun. I missed out on daoc the first time around because i was still balls deep in eq and uo. Highly recommend it if you've ever been interested in trying daoc.

Back
Top Bottom