Vah quest tree ultra megathread

My journal will not complete Yejhana's Lodestone quest, even though I did complete it and have the reward. I need this quest completed in order to get more dialogue from NPC to progress further. Character name is Kraun.

Can't get the maps for And You Thought Darkwoods Was Bad... from the Bst cat! Help!

Did you actually free the vah from Everchill or was she just at the camp when you got there? If you did free her, there is a trick to getting the maps from her, no bug.

I am having a problem with the assissination of Warden Tie'qunen.

I can start the dialogue with "What exactly did you do before you became part of the rebellion?" and I get the response. But when I move on to the next dialogue I get no response and can make no further progress.

Grateful for any assistance

I also completed Under the Black Rose, got the reward and the quest is still in my journal and will not complete.

For several of the vah sidequests you are required to wait for the camp to reset in order to trigger post-quest conversations/dialogue options with cat013 that will progress you through to the next step.

Sometimes these conversations/dialogue options do not take place after the first reset, I remember for Lodestone/Sraen banner/misc others I had to wait out several camp resets as it can be buggy at times. It was definitely annoying but nothing was ever broken for me.

the quest being in your journal has nothing to do with it. every single person who has a vah back still has those quests in their journal

I can't get Healer Vogir to take Cursed Vah Bones, Blood Contract, Bargainer's Dice, and Journal of Regrets.

Last edited:
Having finished a few banners as well as spider assassination, I am stuck with Mira not giving me [steaks] nor allowing me access to the second set of assassinations. I believe I am bugged somewhere along the progression in the quest.
-pazms

Having finished a few banners as well as spider assassination, I am stuck with Mira not giving me [steaks] nor allowing me access to the second set of assassinations. I believe I am bugged somewhere along the progression in the quest.
-pazms

I wasn't able to turn in the steaks either to Mira. After she runs through the dialogue of saying she'll talk to the reader, I can back much later and she still doesn't engage me in that part of the questline. Think i'm bugged as well.

Earlier in this thread..

For several of the vah sidequests you are required to wait for the camp to reset in order to trigger post-quest conversations/dialogue options with cat013 that will progress you through to the next step.

Sometimes these conversations/dialogue options do not take place after the first reset, I remember for Lodestone/Sraen banner/misc others I had to wait out several camp resets as it can be buggy at times. It was definitely annoying but nothing was ever broken for me.

Back
Top Bottom