Vanilla WoW Private Server

Someones really butt mad. :dance:

Kind of ironic, since here you are -- posting in a thread about a game people are having fun playing to express your Care Mad opinions about it. You already made your opinion known to me over gtalk and private messages I would think you would gather by now I don't care about your opinion.

VJTgQvA.jpg

Kind of ironic, since here you are -- posting in a thread about a game people are having fun playing to express your Care Mad opinions about it. You already made your opinion known to me over gtalk and private messages I would think you would gather by now I don't care about your opinion.

I'm sorry you think you matter enough that I posted that here just for you, when I didn't. You took something I responded to someone else personally.

This thread gets civil, now. No more personal attacks, no stirring up long past drama noone but the involved partys care about - if even they care. Or else.

This thread gets civil, now. No more personal attacks, no stirring up long past drama noone but the involved partys care about - if even they care. Or else.

if you dont care then why are you reading this thread HUH

MYTHBUSTED

June 27th, 2013
Fidel
The Warrior
Shards of Dalaya, The Internet,
Dear Fidel:
This law firm represents Woldaff the Warrior. If you are represented by legal counsel, please direct this letter to your attorney immediately and have your attorney notify us of such representation.
We are writing to notify you that your unlawful copying of the Woldaff MMORPG character name infringes upon our client’s exclusive copyrights.* Accordingly, you are hereby directed to
CEASE AND DESIST ALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Woldaff the Warrior is the owner of a copyright in various aspects of the Woldaff MMORPG character name.* Under United States copyright law, Woldaff’s copyrights have been in effect since the date that the Woldaff MMORPG character name was created in June of 1999.* All copyrightable aspects of the Woldaff MMORPG character name are copyrighted under United States copyright law.
It has come to our attention that you have been copying the Woldaff MMORPG character name in the game ‘World of Warcraft’.* We have screenshots and logs of your unlawful copy to preserve as evidence. Your actions constitute copyright infringement in violation of United States copyright laws.* Under 17 U.S.C. 504, the consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and $30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement.* If you continue to engage in copyright infringement after receiving this letter, your actions will be evidence of “willful infringement.”
We demand that you immediately (A) cease and desist your unlawful copying of the Woldaff MMORPG character name and (B)*provide us with prompt written assurance within ten*(10) days that you will cease and desist from further infringement of Woldaff the Warrior’s copyrighted works.
If you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within this time period, Woldaff the Warrior is entitled to use your failure to comply as evidence of “willful infringement” and seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your copyright infringement. In the event you fail to meet this demand, please be advised that Woldaff the Warrior has asked us to communicate to you that it will contemplate pursuing all available legal remedies, including seeking monetary damages, injunctive relief, and an order that you pay court costs and attorney’s fees.* Your liability and exposure under such legal action could be considerable.
Before taking these steps, however, my client wished to give you one opportunity to discontinue your illegal conduct by complying with this demand within ten (10) days.* Accordingly, please sign and return the attached Agreement within ten (10) days to
Baldwin and Meyers
2209 Truth Seeker Road
Athica, FA 73893
Fax: 912-444-2123
If you or your attorney have any questions, please contact me directly.
Sincerely,
Ilsos, Esq.

Back
Top Bottom