Vanilla WoW Private Server

Fidel, as your attorney of record, I just want you to know that the FedEx I sent bearing the message, "stick your tongue up my ass," was returned to sender, unclaimed, unable to forward.

:monocle: An article I've read more than once over the years!

In case anyone wants to hear a six-part canon written by Mozart with the opening line, "Leck mich im Arsch" (social decorum dictates that I not provide the translation! use Google Translate...), here's a very fine sheet music score on YouTube you can follow while listening: Mozart - Leck mich im Arsch

Also, anyone addicted to Mozart's poop jokes should look up the Basle Letters -- Spaethling translates them and other letters in A+++ fashion in his collection "Mozart's Letters - Mozart's Life"

Guild is made, if you are thinking about starting up we could use some more healers. If you are already on the Warsong server but not in the guild yet find me online (Plaps).

I switched to their 1x server that has a large goon guild on it. The Warsong server was fun but I didn't like that so many of the players already had full AQ/Naxx gear, so trying to do any PvP or anything as a fresh 60 was pretty painful.

My cousin and I have been playing on the Archangel (The Burning Crusade) server pretty casually. It's 14x XP but you lack gold while leveling and gear at level 70 so it's a slow grind.

Www.therebirth.net is best scripted server on the market. It's vanilla and you can't donate for items. Been up for a little bit now and bwl just opened. New guild on the horde side just started for level 1,s and new comers. They plan to run every dungeon for everyone. Join up.

Www.therebirth.net is best scripted server on the market. It's vanilla and you can't donate for items. Been up for a little bit now and bwl just opened. New guild on the horde side just started for level 1,s and new comers. They plan to run every dungeon for everyone. Join up.

Played on Rebirth for a long time but the population just isn't there. The Emerald Dream feenix server has literally 50 times the players, is also 1x exp and no donations. I'd rather be on Rebirth because Freaky is cool and did an amazing job with the server but it's too empty to be fun imo.

Yeah this guild is trying to kick start the server, so you can experience all the dungeon. Should come play again

With the launch of "Corecraft" in a few months (june/july release predicted) i feel like we need to hit up the Archangel server (TBC realm). Im not sure if FWF is still around on warsong but we should get it going on archangel.

Rolling horde this time cause alliance is for lil bi$ches.

IGN: Beatboxin or Expletus

Last edited:
With the launch of "Corecraft" in a few months (june/july release predicted) i feel like we need to hit up the Archangel server (TBC realm). Im not sure if FWF is still around on warsong but we should get it going on archangel.

Rolling horde this time cause alliance is for lil bi$ches.

IGN: Beatboxin or Expletus

Gegen and I were playing on Archangel as horde. He played a shaman/warrior, and I played a mage. The lag spikes and connection drops were so fucking awful that I quit and came back to SoD.

Connection drops are usually caused by players exploiting broken quests or items. I played eternal wow a few years back and found a quest that gave u an item to summon a boss, needless to say i spawned over 1000 npc's till the server crashed and got my ip banned.

I played eternal wow a few years back and found a quest that gave u an item to summon a boss, needless to say i spawned over 1000 npc's till the server crashed and got my ip banned.

"Needless to say ..." Literally spit out some of my drink when I read that.

Anyway, I've played on Feenix and the scripting sucks. Almost nothing works properly, it's just moving graphics. I'm playing on The Rebirth now and it's been awesome so far, and at ~12 ms ping too. The population is getting a lot better and should keep growing now that they're past DDoS problems that are plaguing everyone.

Come play at Rebirth. IGN: Steel (or some variation thereof).

Back
Top Bottom