Venerate imo

Great guild with great members, great progression, and a not-so-great leader (Tapein). jk. Good guild you should join :)

Venerate is accepting applications for the following at the moment:

CLASS - LEVEL REQUIREMENT - NUMBER NEEDED
Rogue - 45 - 3
Druid - 50 - 2
Clerics - 40 - 2
Enchanters - 50 - 1
Wizards - 55 - 2

We are accepting applications for other classes over the level of 60. If you are not meeting the current requirements, go ahead and post your application and we'll take a look at you.

Things to Remember
Venerate is a raid guild. We raid next to or nearly everyday, and we pride ourselves in working hard towards progression. In the six months we have been a guild, we have came a long ways, and we continue to strive for excellence. If you see yourself working with that, then you may be right for us. If you are a player who prefers to spend more time working on various alts or twinks, or auctioning for gear in Newport, do not bother applying. We do not cater to lazy individuals. In order to be a part of Venerate, you must give 110% to team, and 0% to self.

Loot
We do loot on a award discretion. We have done it this way since the beginning and will continue to do so. Do not expect to be handed everything that is an upgrade for you, and certainly do not expect loot if you are an applicant. We gear up our team for progression, not for personal benefit.

Application Process
After posting your application on this forum, you will be untagged but will remain in the channel "venpm" ingame. We also ask that you hang out in #venerate on IRC. Your application will be put up for voting once you post it, and once you reach 10 yes votes, then you will be invited into Venerate. If you reach 2 or more no votes, however, you will have one week before you are put up for a revote. If you do not raid/group with any Venerate in that one week, you will be permanently rejected. If you are voted no twice, then you will not be subject to being tagged anytime in the near future, and can try back later.

The application process can take anywhere from a day to a month, depending on how active you are, and how well you play your class. We are looking for skilled players. If you do not know how to press your buttons, decrease your agro, heal people, blahblah, then do not expect to be tagged.

p.s. yala just because you didn't want to use lube doesn't mean I was trying to hurt you.

Who Wants a Bard?

. . Me? . .

So, I would post an application, but your forums are down.

I spoke at length with Venlaan the other day. And a few others of you. When not at work (like today) I will hang out in #Venerate and /venpm.

Please be gentle? :sadf:

Give it a couple days and we will get the forums back up again :) heh sorry about that

Great Guild Was in it then i decided to quit for a lil while =( awsome guild with really nice people. Always looking to help ya

I thought I saw you the other day Oaju. You were screaming something about "Ahhh, I forgot I was KoS in newport". . .or something along those lines :)

Back
Top Bottom