<Vintage>

Still looking for more people? My first SOD character just hit 51 last night, so I should be in the high 50's within a week or so at the rate I've been soloing. Would be nice to experience what Dalaya has to offer other than single/ double LB-green mobs.
https://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=wilk

Hey there. I'm currently in the hospital but we are starting up again. I'll be back to normal in a few days.

Talk to you soon

Hey there. I'm currently in the hospital but we are starting up again. I'll be back to normal in a few days.

Talk to you soon
No Worries, take your time and get well. I'm not the same hardcore gamer I used to be so I'm in no rush.

Good to see another guild looking to get into the t3 raiding scene. If we run across each other out in the field no hard feelings to whichever team doesn't get the big score. Best of luck on your journey.

Good to see another guild looking to get into the t3 raiding scene. If we run across each other out in the field no hard feelings to whichever team doesn't get the big score. Best of luck on your journey.

If we make it into the zone first we will not hesitate to file a petition on our claim.

Back
Top Bottom