Weekend pugs

Lleoc

Dalayan Master
Hello. Some people want to kill bigger monsters than their little guild allows them to kill. I will be holding weekend pugs to kill monsters like rujjik/ree/monstrocity/bw/taeshlin etc. Starting this saturday around 3-4 est I'm going to kill rujjik and monstercity if we have the force. If we don't have a competent (like reehs) force then i will most likely not look for much lower targets to kill than these monsters.

Feel free to make a post or shoot me a PM if you're interested and don't be shy about it. You might think i hate you or you might think you hate me, but that doesn't matter because loot breaks all barriers.

you made fun of me being bad on 4.3 while drunk. i still cry every night about that. but monstercity sounds uber fun and i am willing to redeem myself. throw me on zombie add duty!

you made fun of me being bad on 4.3 while drunk. i still cry every night about that. but monstercity sounds uber fun and i am willing to redeem myself. throw me on zombie add duty!
arent drugs/alcohol supposed to make you better at everquest?

Last weekend raid turned out okay. Some people got nice things, while others got nice things for their bags. Going to pug again this saturday around 3 pm EST. Looking to do rujjik/ree/blazewind this time around. Feel free to make a post or pm me if you have questions/concerns.

Last edited:
sorry about bailing but im having trouble with one of my harddrives atm =/ maybe next week we can beat up a monster

Back
Top Bottom