What do YOU think of your class tomes? (Come take a super short survey!)

Grinkles

Developer
Staff member
What is your opinion of your particular class's tomes as they are currently implemented? o_O

Follow the links below to take a very short survey regarding how happy or unhappy you are with the tomes of your main class. If you are familiar with the tomes of more than one class through first-hand experience, feel free to take the survey for any appropriate class(es); otherwise, simply stick to your main class.

Each survey question follows the same basic formula:
As a [Class], how happy are you with [Class Tome] in its current form as of April 1st, 2014?​
  • Very happy​
  • Happy​
  • Unhappy​
  • Very unhappy​
  • No opinion / Unqualified to answer​

A link to a nifty set of analytics in the form of pie charts is listed underneath each respective class. Even if you do not take the survey for, say, Enchanters, you can still click on the analytics link to get a feel for how Enchanters tend to regard their class's tomes!

Please only take a given survey ONCE in order to preserve the integrity of the analytics! ;)

DISCLAIMER: This survey is not endorsed by any staff members of Shards of Dalaya. It is not necessarily intended to prompt any changes in tomes, but rather to quantify the community's thoughts so that we may better know how members of a given class tend to view their own tomes. This is also my first "ambitious" attempt at making use of Google Docs, so be gentle on me if you find a kink in the system somewhere!

--------------------​

Bard: Survey

Beastlord: Survey

Cleric: Survey

Druid: Survey

Enchanter: Survey

Magician: Survey

Monk: Survey

Necromancer: Survey

Paladin: Survey

Ranger: Survey

Rogue: Survey

Shadowknight: Survey

Shaman: Survey

Warrior: Survey

Wizard: Survey

In the case of Cleric's manual of condemnation there is a option below very unhappy missing,
something like "it sucks badly,I feel cheated"

Glad to see some numbers rolling in. Keep taking the surveys, newcomers! :)
This is great, you should make a player survey for general satisfaction. Would be interesting to see just what facets of the game players like/dislike the most

now that there's a decent sample size, i'm pretty surprised at some of the results. the class tome i think is the most overpowered in the game, most people have listed as unhappy. also, lol @ manual of condemnation

great job grinkles, really interesting info

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom