what kind of music do you listen to?

nihilist326

Dalayan Beginner
i'm curious to see what kind of music the SoD population is interested in. just leave your favorite band (or if you cant decide on one, leave as many as you want) and/or favorite genre(s). thanks!

I don't follow the punk and rock, RATM, rancid ------> Jack Johnson. But hey! He's not bad. :p

I'm a big fan of Sigur Ros, múm, a silver mt. zion, ámina, rachel's and on the other end of the spectrum, Three 6 Mafia, the Streets, and Wu-Tang Clan.

we can also extend this to any concerts, shows, etc that we've been to or are going to see.

i'm going to see flogging molly in boston on the 19th :)

Speedcore :D
Also other genres.. But this one is my fave :)
The parties are so rare that I once got a medical excuse in high school, so I didn't have to go to an excursion.. And I went to a party.. And then I was missing in school for the whole next week, too :D

Favorite Bands are:

Tool, APC, Incubus, Grateful Dead, 311, Sublime, Incubus, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Porcupine Tree

I also like rap and my favorite rap cd is 2001 by Dr. Dre

Ska, reggae, dub, experimental, jazz, blues, chilled, acoustic, left field dance, punk, ambient, proper drum & bass, (artistic mixes and edits, not that plinky plonky techno, rockin in my tooled out car crap).

No favourite bands, it's the music that matters, respekt! :p

British indie rock

Stone Roses
Stereophonics
Kaiser Chiefs
Artic Monkeys
Charltans
Radio Head
Oasis

Bush
Dido
Disturbed
Drowning Pool
Enya
Evanessence
Eve Six
Fuel
Hoobastank
Incubis
Linkin Park =p
Papa Roach
Prodigy
Quiver
Staind

... there are more I'm sure, but those are my favorites that I found as I scanned my MP3's. :p

Back
Top Bottom