what kind of music do you listen to?

Techno/house/dance/electronica is only good on heavy drugs. I'm not talking heroine or coke either.

Ecstasy, acid and mushrooms. MUSHY MUSHY MUSHROOMS.

You're really trying too hard to be hip/cool if you listen to those genres for any other reason. If you aren't raving you're probably a faggot.

Dumbest thing i've read all day. Probably from someone who listens to Tiesto on mushrooms i'd bet!

JA JA DANSE MUSIK

And just so i don't jump to conclusions, post me an example of your definition of 'electronica'

Dumbest thing i've read all day. Probably from someone who listens to Tiesto on mushrooms i'd bet!

JA JA DANSE MUSIK

And just so i don't jump to conclusions, post me an example of your definition of 'electronica'
Yeah, Shamonk. I'd be curious as to know how you would classify artists like Aphex Twin, Neu!, Kraftwerk or even Can, who are considered as electronic pionners and were huge influences on many important artists in diverse genres (From Derrick May to Sonic Youth to David Bowie), but also John Hassel, The Future Sound of London, Bill Laswell, Laurent Garnier, Royskopp, Amon Tobin, Boards of Canada, Laurent Garnier, Murcof, Squarepusher, Autechre, Third Eye Foundation, Plaid to name the most obvious. I've never really danced on any of them, and yet, they're definitely major electronica artists.

Last edited:
Hi, this isn't Chillville. You can make your point in Real World threads without being an asshat.

Since this is now your second warning about your behavior on these forums outside of chillville Tetrax, consider yourself one step from jailtime/forum bannification.

Myself im a big fan of oldies.

Frank Sinatra
The Everly Brothers
Nat King Cole
Julie London
Dean Martin

The list goes on, but that's a few favourites. :dance:

Metalll !

Into Eternity
In Flames
Stormwarrior
Imperanon
Black dahlia murder
Iron Maiden
Amon Amarth
Slayer
Dethklok

Punk !

Capdown
Mad Caddies
Rise Against
NoFX
Nanas Revenge

Metalll !
Dethklok

Just to make sure, you do know Dethklok is intended to make fun of people who listen to metal, right? As in its not really supposed to be good music. If you listen to it because its funny well then thats all well and good but if you actually think it's good music, you've been had. It's making fun of metal by including all the common tropes of metal. It isn't supposed to be original (musically), or particularly good, and every CD you buy makes its creators laugh that much harder.

In other words, I hope you don't take them seriously.

Just to make sure, you do know Dethklok is intended to make fun of people who listen to metal, right? As in its not really supposed to be good music. If you listen to it because its funny well then thats all well and good but if you actually think it's good music, you've been had. It's making fun of metal by including all the common tropes of metal. It isn't supposed to be original (musically), or particularly good, and every CD you buy makes its creators laugh that much harder.

In other words, I hope you don't take them seriously.

You don't know Brenden Small then. He is definately a HUGE metal fan. He made Metalocalypse as some-what of a satyr but in the end he is definately not making fun of metal in the slightest bit. The CD is exactly how he wants it and it's pretty metal. Witness a live show and you will know they do a damn good job of being Metal.

punk:

misfits, rancid, suicidal tendencies, black flag, ramones, sex pistols, dead kennedys, dropkick murpheys etc.

hip-hop:

immortal technique, lupe fiasco, nas, raekwon, 2pac, talib kweli, akir, cypress hill, KRS-1, zach de la rocha

but my alltime favorite = RATM

JA JA DANSE MUSIK

hey hey hey Tiesto on mushrooms is amazing lawl but kids dont do drugs xD

My favriots are Rise Against. they have good music videos also. ( im surprised to see someone else had heard of them. they arent really well known from where im at. )
Disturbed is also good, as well as Linkin Park. and lets not forget 3 Days Grace

Back
Top Bottom