Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Cleric

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

Virulas

Dalayan Beginner
im looking for something really good to box with my beastlord, im thinking bard right now for all the diffrent songs he brings to the table, but im wondering what else people thing? what are the ups and downs of each class. let me know your opinion please

Well a healer will be the most efficient and let you do harder mobs than any other type of class unless you have access to a t13 tank or something. Personally I prefer a Druid box because HOTs are great for boxing, tracking and ports are useful, and the frog pet can provide some low maintenance DPS.

What bad monkey Sus said, druid is really nice to box with a beastlord.

Shaman doesnt bring much to match a beastlord, so that option is the worst out of the healer types.

I box my beastlord with a wizard, I wont be able to take out just any mobs that a beast+healer can, but the heals beast does in combination with DPS of wizard matches really nicely. Sure, now they are high tiered, but they havent always been that good geared/exped and it was just as good at lower tier as they are now in team.

I boxed a beast lord and Mage for a long time and really enjoyed the combo but in the end nothing will match the strength of a cleric box

Druid. The time you'll save being able to port and having SoW/FoE is all the more xp you'll have. Time adds up. DS, snare, nukes, buffs... and evacs for when the shit hits the fan. It beats wiping and having to start over at bind.

You can't touch cleric's hp/ac buff, but with all the other buffs you'll have it will make your duo far more efficient. Even the 55 druid bear is free dps or a fair offtank (though that diminishes the farther you get from 55).

I boxed a beast lord and Mage for a long time and really enjoyed the combo but in the end nothing will match the strength of a cleric box

Again with any one I highly advise a Cleric or Druid box for ANY one. Healers infinity needed and nothing worse then sitting around LFG all day long. TBH best bet is just play a friends character the'll love you for it and you don't have to do quests and can focus all your money on your 1 toon while having the income of 2.

Last edited:
Druid is probably the best leveling up partner (at least as a duo partner) but people love clerics. If you have an xped up cleric the world is your oyster pretty much.

an alt cleric is a good way to insure you don't get to play or progress your actual character much though so consider that

an alt cleric is a good way to insure you don't get to play or progress your actual character much though so consider that

i'd disagree with that. also there comes a point when druids perks become an after thought when you can just buff/port then be better off using a cleric to sit and exp somewhere. but starting out with a druid is pretty good you shouldnt need the healing from a cleric until much later on and to be honest i dont think a bst will ever pull/need the healing like other melee may need (specifically monk). also as long as you're confident/exp/geared enough a druid can heal any exp atm.

Last edited:
If you are gonna play/raid a lot though, you should consider a cleric because they get geared much easier nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom