when do i get unbanned

The time remaining on a jail sentence is told to you when you hail the Warden of Dalaya in the Plane of Justice.

I did email him.. anyways yea i cant even log onto the server to check because a message pops up and says i have been BANISHED from EverQuest

Hmm... e-mail me again with the IP address(es) you use.

Unless I'm reading something wrong (and I might be), your account wasn't banned, just jailed. I'm also not seeing record of an IP ban directed at you, so chances are it's a weird coincidence of you getting jailed for a while and then a collateral damage IP ban. In that case, that's fixable.

Okay I sent you an email with my ip adress and as far as i know when i was jailed it was only for 6 months

Thanks a million for looking into this for me

A 6 month jailing? for what? Why didn't you e-mail then? Generally any jailing longer than a week is an indication you need to talk to the admins about some in-game questionable actions.

A 6 month jailing? for what? Why didn't you e-mail then? Generally any jailing longer than a week is an indication you need to talk to the admins about some in-game questionable actions.

This happened months ago. It's just been long enough that he's lost track of time and doesn't remember when his time is up.

Found the issue with the IP ban thing, so he should be able to connect and run laps around the Plane of Justice again.

Back
Top Bottom