Where did ya find us?

I originally out of boredom found free private WOW servers. I had played EQ years ago in middle school but couldn't find a version for my mac so i settled on trying to get WoW to work. After just a couple days of WoW I'm disgusted with it. So I spent a few hours doing some private EQ server research and found you guys. EQ is now up an running on an old, crappy toshiba laptop and I'm stoked to get back in the action.

I saw the post on somthingawful. Played EQ around 2001-2004 and this is better than I remembered it.

I found out about Shards through Youtube. There seems to be quite a few other Emu servers out there, but this one sounded the best with its rules, and conditions. This rocks! Now I have to hunt down my EQ Titanium box from my Iraq chest.

Google to see how many exp you need to play, and came across this.. Which started from **** email about there hacked issues giving new and old players 45 days free.. But this sounds better..

Something Aweful forums.

Old School, Classic through PoP player. Looking forward to playing again soon

googled for eq private servers and found this site and the eqemu site which said this was one of the most popular... after reading some of the details on the wiki... i figured this was something i'd really like to try because i really enjoyed old school eq and this has extremely custom content and it seems *very* interesting

Apparently you guys are already tagged on Facebook for people like me who've "liked" Everquest. I haven't played in a few years (obvious by the long impending download), and not sure about you guys not having Berserker as an available class (my main was a level 71), but I've been itching to get back into the game again, so we'll give you a go...

We haven't been part of the EQEmu community since ... uhh... at least before May 2005 when I started playing here.

Greetings

Been missing EQ since they combine my PVP server and 1300 or so of us went to WoW. Friend at work mentioned he is playing on the 1999 server and while I like old EQ I love my bard and they didn' get great until Kunark/Pop.

Anyhoo Was hearing someone promote your game from 1999 and came to see what it's like. Blackle and Pirates Bay helped me from there.

Members of my online guild (Sterling Order of Knights) mentioned SoD on our forums. The guild has been together since Diablo came out and the idea of playing EQ again was just too good to pass up :D

Can't wait to get in and see it (patching now) :)

I was talking to someone on Live who mentioned Emu's. I googled Free everquest and SoD popped up. Now there is talk of an EQ Next (everquest 3) and what most people describe what they want to see, Sod has!

My brother plays SoD, I just wish i could get more of my friends to play. shoot i wish i could play right now. I miss my Druid. I hope there will be people for me to play with from level 34 on up once I get back! Great game.

I never posted in this thread so I will post in this thread:

SA thread about a million years ago.

Back
Top Bottom