Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Tarutao

Staff Emeritus
Monday December 17th

Tao geeks out on nationally syndicated television.

Check THIS LINK for where/when to watch in your area.

Also, if you're tech-savvy and can find a way to get me an electronic copy and/or put it as an unlisted video on YouTube for all the non-USA people that might want to watch, I'd love your help with that.

Well, FINALLY!

You know that I have been waiting for this! (Pls post or send me a pm about outcome asap show has been sent pretty pls <3)

Someone help Tao out with putting it on Youtube or something! I want to see the show! So make it happen! Tyvm,

I have taken the Jeopardy! test before, yes, but that's 30 minutes of effort a year. I've spent a LOT of time trying to get on Who Wants to be a Millionaire over the last 6 years.

Hey that's in like 4 days.

edit: lookin' forward to when your NDA lapses so you can tell us whatever stuff you're prohibited from saying right now.

Well he hasn't said F you guys I'm out yet. and the server light isn't green/blue yet. So If I had to guess....
Any one want to put Plat on how much Tao won?
I'll do 1k pp on Tao winning 10k USD

PS Tao whats your name IRL

Last edited:
He doesn't get paid until after his episode airs, and his NDA doesn't end until then either. Thus he can't even hint he might be mega-donating to SoD until after Monday.

P.S. You'll probably find out what his real name is Monday by watching. It's freaking impossible not to know it's him if you've ever spent any time with him ever. Also, if he wins 10k USD, I'll probably have to kick his ass as being a shame to my family.

I don't get paid until 30 days after it airs, so January 16th at the earliest.

To the best of my understanding, there's not anything I'm prohibited from talking about (except certain minor specifics of the auditions) after the original broadcast date.

Keep an eye out for the name Shawn Sutherland (oh noes, you'll know my name and hometown... don't stalk me please).

raid strat explanations interspersed with taru's television show highlights.

this is something i could get behind.

I don't get paid until 30 days after it airs, so January 16th at the earliest.

AHA!

Keep an eye out for the name Shawn Sutherland (oh noes, you'll know my name and hometown... don't stalk me please).

Sutherland....You related? To Donald and Keither?! ARE YOU FAMOUS?! *stalker inc*

God damnit, someone get me a copy of that show so I dont have to sit here and be a pain to Tao.

That is awesome. I do not know the rules of WWTBAM - does that mean you got to keep the 100k for sure?! With more possible, obv.

Back
Top Bottom