Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

God damnit Taru, you look so happy!

Someone pls fix so we non US can watch, pretty pretty PRETTY pls?

Uhmm, I meant watch the SHOW tomorrow! The full episode! Not the preview =P

But thanks Gab! Though, its YOU that smells, not me!

I can't believe I am sitting through an hour of Ricki Lake so that I am sure my video capture starts on time. Who watches this stuff?

O sweet someone doing a cap. Jumbers is live-talkin' it in IRC.

pre-empted for police announcement about bullshit!

Last edited:
KTLA says WWTBAM is airing 10:00am and 10:30am pacific

ktla.com

click on the VIDEO button to view live stream

Haha Tarutao you look so happy in the preview.

Edit:

oh what the heck, I think it only streams the news live :(

confused now. Anyone else have a live stream on this?

Last edited:
Since we may not find out what happened until this re-runs at 1am tonight, I hope you won the million dollars or at least a lot of money Tao.

I can't believe I am sitting through an hour of Ricki Lake so that I am sure my video capture starts on time. Who watches this stuff?

You are awesome if that video capture is getting online asap show is aired completely!

A word of caution: as I was recording this, the audio sounded clean and clear (I muted my TV and listened to it through my laptop speakers), but on playback the audio gets murky whenever there is lots of background noise (crowd applause, background music, etc.) as if it was recorded at the bottom of a swimming pool. The commercials (which have been edited out) sounded normal. I'm not sure how to fix this or if it's even worth fixing.

Whatever, your dubstep remix of the show is the best copy I'm gonna be able to see anyway.

its been 44 minutes! OMG.... Where is the link.. Where?!

This excitement is killing me!

*drama queen hat on*

Back
Top Bottom