Why Microsoft is fail

luciferblack

Dalayan Elder
Why does Microsoft suck? Why will they never beat Google in the search game? (real screen shots I took - the only things edited in are in RED)

bing-sucks.png

it is quite obvious he is a linux user hah. Though I wonder if the suggested terms they give you are because your previous search contained both the words linux and windows? So when you are searching for linux again it guesses maybe you want something related?

I play SoD on Ubuntu Linux. Indeed... FU MS :)

The suggested search from the input box has nothing to do with the other search. It's their way of cramming their products into searches. They suck. I do find it funny that the related search came up with Windows Sucks though. Haha!

$20 says that they buy out Novell later so they can repackage SUSE as Windows 9...

It's a decision engine. Since it's hard to search for things in google, right? I mean, using a search egine to get desired results is hard to do, you have to use all these quotes and plus signs and minus signs... what is this, math? I'm no mathmagician, so I use Bing because it makes my mind up for me.

I hate microsoft too... Worked my arse off as a Contracter for 3+ years.

At fiscal year end they fired like 10,000+ contractors. Waited 2 weeks and had all their contractor agencies re-hire contractors at a substantial pay cut. Why am I soo pissed? They ended my contract 2 months early. Oh, not to mention I had already taken a 10% pay cut at the beginning of the year.

Here I sit unemloyed, with a strong desire now to Take all my knowledge of MS virtualization, server technologies etc... and convert companies to Linux, apple or whatever else. VM ware.

I am looking forward to Google OS.

Back
Top Bottom