Woo, that was awesome.

gpeterson

Dalayan Beginner
Not a lot of traffic here in the forums but I wanted to post and say I was able to do my first two box adventure into the warrens last night. Monk/Shaman combo. I normally only play one character because that's what my old ass brain can handle, but clearing the thrown room in the warrens and grabbing a couple pieces of loot was a blast. Can't wait to continue farming that until I level up and then go on to the next adventure!

Just figured I'd post this to thank the devs and other team members that keep this game/server up and to let them know there are still players that are getting to relive some of their old game play experiences from a long time ago. Really, really appreciate all of the hard work you guys have done.

Server is great until you get to max level but that's where most people quit. You need to be either A, Lucky and someone takes pity on you and lets you join their phat exp groups or B, Solo/Duo for years and years to get to where most people are. Sad truth of reality is that the game isn't very active anymore, you will rarely if ever see fresh level 65s running around.

I suppose that's the way things go with games in general. I just wanted to give a nod to the devs who probably don't hear often from new players "ooooo"ing and "ahhhh"ing about old/obsolete content that the vets have already experienced years ago. I'm sure if/when my monk/shaman hit 65 it will be hard to find intro end game stuff but that's ok, because the journey to 65 will definitely take a while. ^.^ Thanks again guys (whoever you are).

That is not true , although at tier 13-14 that might be the case to some extent, the active playerbase is much lower the it used to be but still has enough players overall and most lfg groupings go on within guilds first and foremost now. I have been guild leading Dragonkin for going on 8+ years and have not had a hard time getting new players in and finding things for them to do in between the normal grind of factioning, mainquesting , etc , etc. You will at some point need to join a guild though to gain the most chances for lfg groups , six mans , raids whatever your pleasure is. Look us up (Dragonkin, Resurgum and Eternity) when get to a point that a guild makes sense to move forward your adventures here in SoD and welcome to the server !

I really appreciate the optimistic view of end game experiences that I could potentially be able to enjoy. It definitely makes sense to me. Surely it will be quite a while before this will be necessary as leveling will take a while I only have an hour or so a night to play, but knowing that there's positive groups of people out there is awesome to see.

Back
Top Bottom