<Worthy>

I would have thought his lack of augs on his gear is what would keep him out, though the non-pristine weapons should certainly be held against him also.

We need bodies. We're still raiding actively, we're pushing hard shit. We just need more hard dudes so we're not boxing 5-6 toons every other raid. Summer is being awful.

If you XP all the time and actively progress your character via means that do not include raiding, we will actively progress your character via raiding. It's a promise.

what if you already have a lot of experience points and don't want to do tomes to pad your fomelo tome count to make your character look better than it actually is because the extra tomes you have access to do next to nothing. What if, what then

We're still recruiting some more dudes so we don't have to box! If you can raid consistently Thursday and Sunday nights from 7:45PM EST til 12AM EST, submit an app!

Because Tapein has repeatedly said that Worthy doesn't cheat, exploit or play dirty, that is probably a good reason to join his guild.

We're still recruiting hard dudes.

Regardless of class, if you can raid Sunday and Thursday from 7:45PM EST until RAID COMPLETION(usually 12:30AM EST, at the latest), please apply on worthysod.com/forums

We also raid at least one extra day, usually Monday or Tuesday. Once summer is over we will be going back to a three day schedule with an extra day.

Thanks.

We are especially searching for two druids, two clerics.

We are down to one active cleric, one active druid. I'm starting to feel like we abuse them? No way, we are super generous to our healers!! Apply today on OUR FORUMS!

thats scary but I have 2 cats and their cuteness is so tough nobody will ever figure out the strat to kill them.

thats scary but I have 2 cats and their cuteness is so tough nobody will ever figure out the strat to kill them.

I'd prefer it if eurotrash and euro sympathizers would stay out of my thread.

Sincerely,
Tapein.

*note: Unless you are Latten, Hailey, or Tinkaa. They are okay euros.

We are exceptionally big dicked, we are now farming Yclist and other Ikisith content. If you are a priest or a magician you should join us!

If you have a big dick, want to have a big dick, have ever dreamed of having a big dick or just want to hang out with big dick dudes you should consider joining this guild.

Back
Top Bottom