WTB Bonded Blade of the Torturer

I might not be the most active player on the server, but since May 2005 I have seen it auctioned (maybe) twice with no mention of price. I assume it would probably cost something in the neighborhood of your firstborn.

Doubt anyone farms Highkeep nowadays. Maybe if it was a blessed zone there would be people there but even still, the odds of a BBoT dropping are pretty small.

Doubt anyone farms Highkeep nowadays. Maybe if it was a blessed zone there would be people there but even still, the odds of a BBoT dropping are pretty small.

Seems like it would be, it's very surprising that the gear there is primarily non-level restricted. Considering how good it is, did it just get over-looked when rec levels were added?

In any case, I'm sure I cant afford one, but I would sure like one for my rogue.

Seems like it would be, it's very surprising that the gear there is primarily non-level restricted. Considering how good it is, did it just get over-looked when rec levels were added?

In any case, I'm sure I cant afford one, but I would sure like one for my rogue.

I think that was due to the fact that a) the mob is on a longish respawn b) not too easy to kill and c) the blade itself is rare.

Back
Top Bottom