WTS 100% WR bag, misc sham/bst spells

hooch

Dalayan Beginner
Selling 8 slot - Large, 100% WR, Filthy Ration Satchel. PM with offer.

Also selling (or trading for Purification, or Wiz: Aegis of Magic):

62 Grasp of the Spirits (2) - 200pp
63 Talisman of Niklothar - 300pp
62 Spiritual Vigor - 200pp

Last edited:
Thade, I'm almost red-faced that I didn't even open the spell to see it's a lower lvl ench spell. Appreciate you saving me some plat/trouble!

I am interested in the spiritual vigor spell. Won't be able to log in over this weekend, could you send it to me late Sunday or Monday?

Nevermind.. I got a chance to log in before I went to work, and realized I had it in the bank already, waiting on level 62.

How much do you want for the bag though?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys. On the bag, I was hoping for some market guidance. The only data I have to go on is that:

- It's one of two droppable 100% WR bags (unless you include silk-woven summoned no-rent bag), the other being 4-slot runner's pouch.

- I think the only other 100% WR bag you can obtain via purchase is vendor-bought for 6.5k. Though of course it appears to be 10-slot,giant and weightless; all advantages over the 8-slot, large and 1.5 weight on this one.

- I have no idea how easy it is to obtain some of the other 100% WR no-drop bags.
All that being said, as reluctant as I am to throw out a price, my gut is to shoot for something at or above 4k.

I'll take a look at PMs over the next week, and close out bidding next Monday. I'm guessing it's not going to be a highly contested/high-demand item (afterall, does 100% WR instead of 50% or 80% really mean anything to anyone besides monks?), and I may not get any interest at this price. Who knows?

Back
Top Bottom