WTS Forum Signatures... List Count: 1

verma01

Dalayan Beginner
I have no previous work that I have saved for example, but I will not ask anybody for any type of commitment.

The first person to reply to this post will get a free Forum Signature...

I will start taking a list for future sigs, PM me to be added on the list, posting below will NOT add you to the list.

I will not ask for any form of payment until you (the customer) are satisfied with the signature, and hey, if you aren't satisfied, you won't be asked to pay.

The starting price for a Sig will be 650pp.

As of right now, there are[size=30pt] 1 players on the list![/size]

Who I am working on:
Mnguadi
-Screenshots = DONE
-Sig Making = In Progress
-Finalizing = Undone

Sig's completed:
harutofinalju3.jpg

monelynsig6er7.jpg

ryutakinfinalfy6.jpg

tyrone3ig4.jpg

sayen2pz6.jpg

Re: WTS Forum Signatures... *FREEBIE*

Here is the first one I've made... I made them with different color schemes:

I'm having trouble with my file hosting server so imageshack will have to do =/

Oinions and constructive criticism is appreciated. Also, I'd like to know if it is worth taking my time to do this as a means of earning a living within SoD...

Looks rather nice but is waaaay too tall, needs to be resized down a bit.

Looks a bit better, nice first showing BTW. ^_^

Also i'd like to add you only changed the colors on all those sigs. Im drunk and its sat patricks day and you got nothin onm me son.

I know that I only changed the colors on this sigs, that's what I said in my second post. I'm a lvl 9 enchanter with no other real means of plat earning. I'm going to try this as we both have different styles of creating sigs. I don't wish to resort to "my penis is bigger than yours" arguements. I wish you the best of luck in your sig making as I will try my hardest to Doha good job as well.

Hey Monelyn, I didn't know which colors you would like so again I'll say that there are more than one color schemes to choose from.

This message was sent with my IPhone.

im sorry im drunk. Make some ciool sigs so people dont habve lame paint ones

*guides Tetrax away from the forums so he can go eat his mashed potatoes and get some of that alcohol soaked up* ;)

Very nice sig, Verma. Really like the colors in 'em. I hope you can show a few more examples of your work, I think folks would be very interested in seeing them. :)

Honestly there isnt much of a transition between the pictures and the colors dont mesh well. make the transition between the colors either more vidid or mae it nmesh togethe better and you'll nmake a lot of money This is just my opinion.

I'm not sure which pictures you are referring to that don't transition well... Please tell me so I can review it. Thanks in advance.

This message was sent using my iPhone.

Well, if an image is transitioning, then it is changing from its original into another picture. Keeping in mind that only one sig is gong to be used, what two images in the sig have a bad transition?

This message was sent using my iPhone.

haha no need to apologize i just think it's funny

I just now realized, but if your not in game the colors on the sigs seem very dark. Only look right while your have game in the background hehe.

I checked the sig at the University library on several different computers, on XP, Vista, and OSX...

I don't seem to see the sig being very dark, can you restart and tell me if it is still too dark?

Back
Top Bottom