WTS forum signatures! :)

MysticAngel7777

Dalayan Adventurer
There are several people that create very nice forum signatures with screenshots, but what I am offering is my hand drawn and more specialized services. Want something goofy, sexy, straightforward, wild, etc? Specify your requirements and I can try my best :) Examples of previous work below.

If anyone is actually interested, I'll consider posting a flat rate, but for now lets just say it will be a case by case scenario based upon what you order.

Go go gadget charm fund!

gregar-1copy.jpg

vivirQC1.jpg

pegpen1.jpg

securusfinal.jpg

sayen2copy.jpg

agiktesse.jpg

melly2.jpg

Cherysh.jpg

tyrsell.jpg

^ was inspired by a wonderful image created by v3ss on deviant art, so he/she gets the proper thumbs up for the great smirk profile.

2.jpg

aluadonn.jpg

temellinsig.jpg

blooh.jpg

jade-1.jpg

rein.jpg

NEW!
dimmi.jpg

Last edited:
Well I just previewed the sig she designed for me. I have to say it's beyond anything I ever emagined. I could not possibly be any happier!! =D

Seriously though she is an amazing artist. Screen shot sigs are cool and all but Vivir's hand drawn ones own!

So come on down get your sweet sig and help a really cool girl get some charm money. =D

Last edited:
I would like one. No clue what requirements I would need, but love the ones you showed. How much for one?

Customer changed their mind on the design, so the sig below is up for grabs! Discounted price since it's pretty much pre-made, and also re-workable, so /tell Vivir or PM me and we can discuss.

unused1.jpg

Can we get a general price range? I love the idea, but I don't know how much I could really afford.

I noticed the screen-shot sigs were going for about 650pp - I want to be reasonable, but I also think that hand-drawn can take a significant amount of time comparatively. I'm just going to keep it at a flat rate of 750pp right now - no matter how detailed or time consuming, and I'll keep re-working things until the customer is satisfied. Of course the more detailed you are in describing what you want means your chance at getting what you want gets better!

so i talked to you in game, but id love to buy a sig. not sure on ideas though. please pm or /tell me in game with ideas =)

Very nice Agiktesse, Vivir did a great job there ^_^ I'm going to have to sit down and think up some ideas and send a PM soon after I get the chance to farm a little plat.

Whats the rate/minute for 1-900-Get-Numi? Might need to give a call... Rawr!

Nice work, the world needs more flaming arctic animals though... Much more. ^_^

wow its times like these i wish i was a kitty bard it would be awsome to have a cat and boots one =) but ive been playing 2 days and sadly im a wood elf bard =(

I'd be interested in one Vivir. I'll see if i can catch ya online this evening when i get home from work.

Aluadonn Trucidat

Back
Top Bottom