WTS High-End Gear, Tmaps & Tailored Items! Always Stocked! Updated 4/20!

Re: WTS Gear, Shield of Freeport, Mantle of the Forest, Spells & Tailored Items!

Inventory updated & prices cut

Re: WTS Gear, Shield of Freeport, Mantle of the Forest, Spells & Tailored Items!

New items added

Re: WTS Tons of High-End Droppables, Mantle of the Forest, Spells & Tailored Ite

64 - Empower To Lleoc plz

Re: WTS Tons of High-End Droppables, Mantle of the Forest, Spells & Tailored Ite

You have two different prices for gift of the giantkin, up top *near items* says 4.5k
down below listed under enchanter spells is 5.5k

Just not sure if that might have confused anybody

I would like to buy "Beastlord 65 - Sha's Reprisal (1.5k)".
Please, send it to Alud.

Thanks.

Re: WTS Tons of High-End Gear, Tmaps, Mantle of the Forest, Spells & Tailored Items!

Will do 2400 for Focus of Soul. Send to Gearon if agree.

Re: WTS Tons of High-End Gear, Tmaps, Mantle of the Forest, Spells & Tailored It

If you still have Focus of Soul, please send to Yaemz

Re: WTS Tons of High-End Gear, Tmaps, Mantle of the Forest, Spells & Tailored It

Leto said:
I would like to buy "Beastlord 65 - Sha's Reprisal (1.5k)".
Please, send it to Alud.
Thanks.

yaemz123 said:
If you still have Focus of Soul, please send to Yaemz

Stuff sent out today.

64 - Monster Summoning IV (1.2k) to Zafirbel

Thank you

Zafirbel said:
64 - Monster Summoning IV (1.2k) to Zafirbel

Sent earlier today.

Re: WTS Tons of High-End Gear, Tmaps, Mantle of the Forest, Spells & Tailored Items!

Buy my stuff, I'm overflowing with tons of great gear at good prices! If you don't think they're great toss me an offer in game.

Send manguadi the shard of penalism please

Manguadi said:
Send manguadi the shard of penalism please

Check out /cm listsold Rasea .

nevermind , I got it earlier riding on the chance that you just forgot to cross it out
sorry finny

More items added!

Updated

Please send Ader Monster Summoint IV for 1.2k and Talok's Taunting Echos for 450

Thanks

Darkshen said:
Please send Ader Monster Summoint IV for 1.2k and Talok's Taunting Echos for 450
Thanks

Sent

Lots of items cut in price, check it out

Updated

Back
Top Bottom