WTS Lots of high end items-->Low end items

farvacamper

Dalayan Beginner
I'm selling lots of items... suitable mostly for melee classes. I'm listing them here because I can't find a vendor available that is often inspected and its a pain to /auc repetitively. The items are as follows: Girdle of the ancient rocks.Huntsman Bracer.Crown of the Depths.Rezonlew Fang & eye.Flame crystal ring.Stalker leg earing.Blue dragonscale bracer+gloves.Damask Leather Sleeves.Gem encrusted leggings.Dojark Scale boots.Frost bitten band.Wyrm Hide BP. I have two charms available-Charm of Tarhyl, and Charm of the Assasin. They will most likely be at a 10 % discount from merchant buy back pricing. I also have a bag full of high lvl spells for sale, except no relics though. I can't remember all the items because the servers down atm, but give me a tell when it comes up.
-If you're interested in any of these items give me a /tell on Peavey :)
Or post a reply here with what item you would like with your offer and I will try to save it for you.
: PS :WTB Razor Scale Fin Gloves.

I'm listing them here because I can't find a vendor available that is often inspected and its a pain to /auc repetitively

I am gonna put my vendor in Halas near Wiz's :)

I also do check the Erudin vendors when I am on a shopping spree.

couple thing I am interested in.

Huntsman Bracer
Dojark Scale boots

Will send you a tell this evening, I am usually online 5pm+ PST.

I am not an old hand on this server and although I have seen some of the items listed on other vendors, most of them I have no idea at all what the stats are on the item. How can I know if I want to give you all my plat?

Arif, if you send me a tell I can link the items to you. Than you give me all your plat :p. And to luxx, I don't know what spells I have in those bags atm, but I think I remember having 1 druid spells.

Back
Top Bottom