WTS Smithed Items and More!

Tempus

Staff Emeritus
Look up Meophii or Kelyin in Game for you Smithed Armor, Augment and Weapon needs.:
PM me with you character name and what Items you would like and I can send them to you via the new system.

DALIUM PLATE ARMOR
For 45pp:
* Dalium Platemail Boots
* Dalium Platemail Bracer
* Dalium Platemail Gloves
* Dalium Platemail Helm
* Dalium Platemail Collar
* Dalium Platemail Girdle
* Dalium Platemail Pauldrons
* Dalium Platemail Visor

For 55pp:
* Dalium Platemail Cloak
* Dalium Platemail Vambraces

For 65pp:
* Dalium Platemail Greaves

For 80pp:
* Dalium Platemail Breastplate

DALIUM CHAIN ARMOR
For 40pp:
* Dalium Chainmail Boots
* Dalium Chainmail Bracer
* Dalium Chainmail Gloves
* Dalium Chainmail Coif
* Dalium Chainmail Neckguard
* Dalium Chainmail Belt
* Dalium Chainmail Mantle
* Dalium Chainmail Mask

For 50pp:
* Dalium Chainmail Cloak
* Dalium Chainmail Sleeves

For 60pp:
* Dalium Chainmail Leggings

For 75pp:
* Dalium Chainmail Tunic

MITHRIL PLATE ARMOR
For 50pp:
* Mithril Platemail Boots
* Mithril Platemail Bracer
* Mithril Platemail Gloves
* Mithril Platemail Helm
* Mithril Platemail Collar
* Mithril Platemail Girdle
* Mithril Platemail Pauldrons
* Mithril Platemail Visor

For 60pp:
* Mithril Platemail Cloak
* Mithril Platemail Vambraces

For 70pp:
* Mithril Platemail Greaves

For 85pp:
* Mithril Platemail Breastplate

MITHRIL CHAIN ARMOR
For 45pp:
* Mithril Chainmail Boots
* Mithril Chainmail Bracer
* Mithril Chainmail Gloves
* Mithril Chainmail Coif
* Mithril Chainmail Neckguard
* Mithril Chainmail Belt
* Mithril Chainmail Mantle
* Mithril Chainmail Mask

For 55pp:
* Mithril Chainmail Cloak
* Mithril Chainmail Sleeves

For 65pp:
* Mithril Chainmail Leggings

For 80pp:
* Mithril Chainmail Tunic

TYPE 2 AUGMENTS -
Custom Orders of the +3 augments for 40pp, with a minimum order of 3 augments.
I hope to be able to make +4 augments soon on request at a price to be determined at that time. (Most likely around 100pp)

WEAPONS
Mithril and Dalium weapons - You can find the stats for some at the Blacksmithing Page. The price varies depending on the size of the weapon from 25pp - 75pp. Dpending on Size and Ore type.

NON-SMITHED ITEMS FOR SALE
Comming Soon!

Don't suppose you could post the stats of the chain armor?

Also, could you post the stats for a silver MC rapier? I might want to buy one, if they can be used at a low level.

Some items don't have stats listed on the links. :-/ Was wanting to see the stats for Mithril Plate Vambraces. Have those handy?

I am working to get it all into the wiki but I think I am the only one adding stuff so its taking some time. As far as the chain stats I have entered all of the Dalium ones and I am working on getting the Mithril ones in there. http://www.angrygamer.net/sodwiki/index.php?title=Blacksmithing For a master list of all the items I have added into the wiki.

Chain is just a few less ac and the same stats as the plate btw.

I know, it's just that I'm buying gear for my rogue so I can't really use plate. Unless I should buy something from a tailor instead, but I dunno.

I added some more mithril chain stats to the wiki, and updated my prices and vendor locations.

Are you able to put gems into mithril weapons? I was reading the link on the wiki about blacksmithing, and noticed that there was a recipie for gem inlaid ulaks in the iron section, but not in the mithril section. If you are able to, I would be interested in a mithril ulak with a bloodstone inlay. Possibly two depending on price.

Shoken Ryutatsu said:
How much would you charge for a Dalium Scythe and Mithril Shan'Esh?

35pp

wumpuss said:
Are you able to put gems into mithril weapons? I was reading the link on the wiki about blacksmithing, and noticed that there was a recipie for gem inlaid ulaks in the iron section, but not in the mithril section. If you are able to, I would be interested in a mithril ulak with a bloodstone inlay. Possibly two depending on price.

No you cannot. But I will sell you 2 Ulaks for 60pp Total.

wumpuss said:

The gems only work on mastercrafted weapons. This means they can't be used with dalium, mithril, obsidian, ghostmetal, warpmetal or deepmetal. At least for now.

Back
Top Bottom