WTS Superb Arrows

Only type I don't have stocked is Plant. Their material is a slight pain in the ass to get.

You have my attention, and this is a good time to have my attention (while I'm working on tradeskills). If some of the imbueing agents need to be reconsidered because they are out of line with the others, then I'm listening.

I messaged you with some feedback. I hope that I wasn't wrong in assuming that your post was a go ahead to message.

You have my attention, and this is a good time to have my attention (while I'm working on tradeskills). If some of the imbueing agents need to be reconsidered because they are out of line with the others, then I'm listening.

Been awhile since I've fletched, but fire salamander eyes were always a bit of a pain since they don't stack, which means you can't really fletch them in bulk like other quivers.

Also, Dust of Decay is pretty hard to gather in comparison to other materials.

As a responsible merchant, I will only be stocking the element based arrows until the new bane damage changes are implemented. I do not wish for you to end up with a product that ends up not being what you want!

If you want something specific made, send me a message here. I welcome tells also, however I can't promise it is me on the toon or that I will be able to read/respond before the message is spammed away.

Back
Top Bottom