Wyrmhide Tunics and Wyvernhide Tunics 300 pp

aarielly

Dalayan Beginner
Many other items on my vendor in Oggok. Recently restocked, and links added below to show stats of the armor.

Handmade backpacks, with 10% Weight Reduction

All Wyrm / Wyvern armor
Hopper Hide Armor for mid level Int Casters
Drake Hide Armor for mid level Wis Casters
Cougar and Panther skin armor for mid level monks/rogues

Other items from 5 plat and up

To find my vendor...

Go straight into oggok, when the cooridor opens up and there are 3 tunnels on the left, take the first tunnel. vendor is just inside the tunnel on the right hand side.

Hopper hide Cloak
Slot: BACK
AC: 4
DEX: +1 CHA: +2 INT: +4
Weight: 0.7 Size: Small
Class: ALL
Race: ALL

Other items have similar stats, but this is by far the best piece. Most are midlevel gear, but I am still using the cape myself at 54.

What about legs?

Edit: Take a look at my wiz/mage and feel free to send me a msg with items you think I could upg with Hopper hide... they've got some pretty crappy gear that I wouldn't mind upgrading.

Understand that the hopper hide gear was priced from 20 to 50 plat each piece, and for the most part is not something a high level would normally look at.

The cape above is still pretty good, and the shoes I recall were decent (a possible choice on either of your characters, buthe saves/effect on their current shoes really are better, imo).

The legs I think were mediocre.

Ufortunately, all that I have left is what little is in stock on my vendor, as Hopper hides have become scarce since they lands of magic were removed. No LoM > No Hoppers > no hopper gear.

If I do manage to find someone with left over hopper hides (or a new supply of rockhoppers) then I will be restocking.

Wish I had better news for you.

Bah! Thanks for pointing that out. Just corrected it.

It seems that rockhoppers have returned to the lands, so hopper hides are once more available. I will be restocking my supply of hopper hide gear for the mid level folks (cloak, shoes, belt for everyone) and posting some stats on them, as soon as I have managed to do some hunting or purchasing.

Restocked

The vendor is fully restocked with full sets of wyrm, wyvern, hopper, and drake armor.

Also added links to Wiki showing the stats for each category of armor.

Back
Top Bottom