Wywy - 65 BST looking for mid-tier guild

Yo long time no see.

I'm not playing currently but I just wanted to give you a pro-tip: H2H was changed while you were gone. Your bare fists are 13/18 like always but you gain 1 damage per 5 overcap H2H. You have +20 H2H, making your fists 17/18. Find or buy Wandering Fungus Wrappings and your fists will be 18/18, and then buy some gloves with elemental damage and/or a proc. Saturated spirit gloves or Flowing Red Leaf Wraps are the best two afaik and should be like 3-5k and 6-10k (or were last time I played anyway). Should be a pretty solid dps upgrade over your offhand, and even your mainhand in some situations.

Hey Lind and Sus. Good to see ya'll still haunting the place. I've got work to a managable level these days so I got some time to play again. Log in and liven up guild chat sometime. Tp has been loggin in. I'll be around most nights and weekends, moreso if I find a guild to make things fun.

Thanks for the tips Sus. I tried those Spirit Gloves once when bst was younger and that was awhile ago. I wasn't impressed at the time. I'll give em a go again though thanks.

Lind come tank for me sometime. I need to kill Mielech to finish my first vah back.

Not sure what you're looking for as far as how often a guild raids, but Fidelis et Verus is just starting to take down a few T6 targets. We have one scheduled raid a week (saturday evenings, est) and whatever random stuff during the week when we have numbers/targets. Generally usually a guild group or two exping or questing or whatever. Feel free to drop by http://fidelisetverus.guildlaunch.com/ or send a tell to Draedan, Zibri (also plays Logdim/Sobal), Snout, Chipuda (also plays Selang), Tempr (also plays Grimloki), or Bokzet (also plays Bonkard and a bunch of other alts) if you wanna chat/app.

Back
Top Bottom