Yejhana's Lodestone

Kjiel

Dalayan Adventurer
Was told to post by Admin-Tao here:

I have completed the quest Yejhana's Lodestone for The Vah, and for some reason the quest giver Ryhajin Kajek keeps giving me the same quest Yejhana's Lodestone (the one I completed) which means I cannot continue to the second part of the quest. I was wondering if any Dev could look into my character Kjiel's quest flags to solve the issue so I can continue and complete the Vah quest. Thank you!

I feel like I ran into a similar issue with my monk. Hailing Ryhajin just sent me in a circle.

I *think* what happened is I either overlooked a dialog option with Yejhana, or completed another vah quest that unlocked said dialog option with her (couldn't tell you what it was) and that allowed me to progress. So maybe re-check dialog with her.

I have the same issue. I have the quest reward for Lodestone but my journal is not updated. Character name is Kraun, please help.

This is a bug and it never got resolved for me, but if you keep talking to people you can move forward on the quest.

No one seems to want to dare look at and touch the Vah quest because TM didn't really document it. If I have some free time at work I will try to tackle it and see where and how these bugs occur. The problem is, it's such a complex quest you will have to be patient as it could take me a while to sift through everything.

My quest line turned out fine even though this occurred. I am now on the final vah step.

Back
Top Bottom