yo i'm new here

stab

Dalayan Beginner
The difference is, I've never played one second of any variation of everquest in my life. So totally lost will take on a whole new meaning with me... so if you see me asking questions... please be nice :)

I am protected.

i have no iodea what im doing

ive drowned three times!

aha learning new games are fun >_<

Welcome to SoD! :)

stab said:
i have no iodea what im doing

ive drowned three times!

aha learning new games are fun >_<
I cant' count how many times I found myself falling off a bridge and panicing in the water only to find myself at my bind point a few moments later (on live) LMAO! :lol: Like you said, it's the fun of learning a new game!. What you have in your favor, is that we have a really great community here that is much more willing to help the newcomer no questions asked (whereas I found that very uncommon on live :( ).

*laughs* When I first started EQ, it was my very first on-line game. I made a human cleric, which for some reason spawned *under* the docks. She couldn't see anything. I didn't know about changing the gamma (was level 10 before someone explained that to me). She must have drowned about 5 times before I ever got her off the docks *laughs*. It was so frustrating. Luckily, though, I persevered and eventually ended up with a level 70 cleric and had tons of fun in the meantime.

I had a Barb Shaman on live(Tunare) ... fell into the well in Halas ... dead :( If that wasn't bad enough, I did the same thing again the very next day. Now I give that well a WIDE berth ... even in SoD.

Welcome to the best damned game online!! :D

Back
Top Bottom