yo konad ....

chaos111

Dalayan Adventurer
hey bro i bought the psionic blade from ya other night for 9999 on my cleric......i swear i thought it was 1hnds , so i cant use it.....and it is not worth 9999 ..dude id like my money back please !

Argh.

If you notice I wasnt the person that sent it to you :/ Last night when I logged on and saw the sword sent to me, I thought what the... The name didnt look familiar (from the exp group I was in and 5 long island ice tea's) and I couldnt remember the person's name that wanted to buy it (the sword). Since it wasnt mine (I didnt send it) and I was fairly drunk that night and dont recall who I was grouped with when it dropped...

Heres what I can do for ya.

Ill xp/farm with ya in any zone you want and let ya keep the drops. Im available today (11/18 part day) on Friday (about 4 hours) and Saturday on and off...

Sorry about the goof up.

well dam that was all the pp that i had saved for about a month plus 4k i had to gather from alts...i play late night usually so its a good chance that im not gonna get to get my money back anytime soon...and i feel fuckin ripped off...10k for that blade is sooo fucked up. who would pay 10k for a 2hnd 24/20 wep...i wouldnt even wanna sell to anyone for that much . thanks for lettin me know i got basically fucked ,

Last edited:
well dam that was all the pp that i had saved for about a month plus 4k i had to gather from alts...i play late night usually so its a good chance that im not gonna get to get my money back anytime soon...and i feel fuckin ripped off...10k for that blade is sooo fucked up. who would pay 10k for a 2hnd 24/20 wep...i wouldnt even wanna sell to anyone for that much . thanks for lettin me know i got basically fucked ,

You fucked yourself. I would strongly suggest you read what an item actually is before spending any money, much less 10k. I think though most of us have purchased something we had not intended either through not reading closely enough or by typing in the wrong numbers when buying something through listsold. Either way, nobody to blame except yourself.

My offer is still on the table, Id be more then happy to dps for ya let ya take your fill of loots and coin.

Back
Top Bottom