Ytrazliarch and others

mebez

Dalayan Beginner
I think that some of the really great class specific quests could use some additions.

Ytrazliarch is an awesome quest and reward from its day but a 2.0 version making it at least situationally useable in the current end game arena would be really neat.

unlike the shm masks and cleric lifeward, this item has no long term usability.

ALL of these class items could see some improvement in the form of further quest progression or expable growth that makes them situationally wearable again.

just an idea that would be really cool to see

An idea I had for potentially keeping items like these relevant was to add an aug slot to them. The aug slot could be type 7 or something, one we don't use anymore, we could call it a 'legacy' aug slot for convenience here. To get these augs the idea is that you would have to quest them and get an aug with some stats on it (preferably not procs and stuff which are hard to balance long term). You can legacy aug the item to make it better, but also deaug it and continue questing your aug to a new better one when a couple of new tiers come out to improve the aug, allowing the item to always be updated and potentially relevant. Would probably be easiest to make a few by class or by archetype, as opposed to per each item, but that may also depend on how many items became legacy items. Ytrazliarch is a good example, but I wonder how many more there are? Knight vah swords would be cool, eventually. Shaman mask and lifeward have alternatives in game already so buffing those items directly, im not so sure about. Swiftshot perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom