Ytrazliarch Quest

d00gsef

Dalayan Beginner
New 65 war here and was looking into doing this quest. I understand that one of the hardest parts is going to be getting the sword from the king. I do know he is killed regularly and that the sword tends to rot a lot. I was wondering if it would be possible, if any pro dragon guilds are taking out the king, to tag along just for the sword drop. The rest of the quest won't be a problem for me or my guild. Thanks for the info in advance, and I don't be afraid to look me up in game. :)

Update: Been off SoD for about a year or so, still would like to complete this quest. My usual play times vary during the week, however I am on in the evenings during the weekend. I can be found on either Fibnik or Dekr. I would still like to get the drops for this quest and would love to tag long on a raid if the sword is not spoken for.

Last edited:
Parcelan is honestly harder to find up than Frost King. I camped both for ~10 hours a day when I did it. I was posted in front of Frost King after he spawned for a solid 12 hours before I could muster anyone to help me. The quest basically involves hunting a fuckton of permadead tier 1 mobs. It's a pain in the ass, but absolutely worth it. It's probably the most immersive, rewarding quest I've done outside of Vah.

Good luck with the quest; it's fucking amazing.

Last edited:
Yep looking for it for Fibnik. The quest looks very involved but the sword is definately worth the work. I will keep this thread going to update my progress as I move through it.

Back
Top Bottom