Ytrazliarch- Trouble getting started

Diodimus

Dalayan Elder
When trying to give batty the farsight gem, after going through the dialog, Batty only returns the farsight gem instead of giving me the bag. Also, it is the *version of batty, so i'm thinking that the problem might lie in the script with this version of Batty.

I am having the same problem.

I now have every piece for Ytrazliarch except the sword off the King in stormkeep, have Kindly faction with dragons, but Outcast Batu still won't accept the Farsight Gem after going through the dialogue.

Please help :(

I am having the same trouble: Outcast Batutisz won't take the farsight gem after the talk.
I spoke to the *Outcast Batutisz version.
Could this be looked into, please?

I'm gonna bump this daily until it gets some kind of acknowledgment...

As of right now, the quest version of Outcast Batutisz (*Outcast Batutisz) is pointless; I'll have to camp the regular version for days and hope no one ganks him before I get to do the turn in. Also, apparently he developed the ability to clone as there are two quest versions of him up at all times.

Fix fix fix.

Budizzle said:
I'm gonna bump this daily until it gets some kind of acknowledgment...

As of right now, the quest version of Outcast Batutisz (*Outcast Batutisz) is pointless; I'll have to camp the regular version for days and hope no one ganks him before I get to do the turn in. Also, apparently he developed the ability to clone as there are two quest versions of him up at all times.

Fix fix fix.

Yup. I was able to get the chat lines and the pack from the real version of Outcast Batutisz a few days ago, but both Outcast Batutisz* are bugged, and will not answer properly.

It kinda beats the purpose of the * version, even more because Outcast is easy to kill with a 4-10 people crew (depending on gear), and dies within hours of respawn. You have to be extremey patient/lucky to catch him, wich adds to an already long quest.

I have completed the quest yesterday, thanks to Wiz coming to unbug *Outcast Batutisz. I think it was a temporary fix tho, they'll probably change that permanently soon.

What was wrong is that the * is kos to everyone, hence won't prompt the dialogs...

Back
Top Bottom