zomg

Spiritplx

Dalayan Elder
I am closing on my house today and am moving in on Tuesday!

This means I am going to be missing a lot of SoD time boooo

Spiritplx said:
I am closing on my house today and am moving in on Tuesday!

This means I am going to be missing a lot of SoD time boooo

Congratulations! That's a BIG step. Good luck with everything!

On a side note (Compleatly not meaning to derail this thread) My boss has said that he will put forward whatever money that I may need to buy whichever house of my choosing, with no need to pay him back.

He said it was for my nearly 5 years of dedication to his business. So it looks like I will be getting a house shortly!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

articbre said:
On a side note (Compleatly not meaning to derail this thread) My boss has said that he will put forward whatever money that I may need to buy whichever house of my choosing, with no need to pay him back.

He said it was for my nearly 5 years of dedication to his business. So it looks like I will be getting a house shortly!

Moving in to North Hollywood, then?

articbre said:

Your boss pays you to go to work and talk on IRC and yell at fat people all night?

Must be nice.

Brimztone said:
Your boss pays you to go to work and talk on IRC and yell at fat people all night?

Must be nice.

Regasin is president of happy town's canadian branch u c. I run the American one.

articbre said:

=) post pics when you close the deal!

north hollywood?

Dont move into North Hollywood =p Owned a small shack there near victory and laurel. There are a lot of neighborhoods nearby that are nicer and the same cash.

But congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom