Zone between Oasis and Nwaste Bugged?

kfkelvinng

Dalayan Beginner
At this moment, the zoning between The Oasis and North Waste has a bug point, I am figuring where actually the bug point is. I zone from the oasis to the north waste 5 minutes and 10 minutes ago, the system think I have zone into a unsafe spot, they move me to an undead guard and kill me directly without falling to death. Luckily I was in 100% debt. I am still looking for the bug point...

In the client side, I think my /bug also bugged... The client make me keep on sending bug report... and it may send some duplicated bug report... so... I am looking for a way to report bug

Uh did you fall through the world?

Thats generally what happens whenever I zone into nwaste.

I think the big problem with this is that the safe spot has a level 52? something skeleton roaming through it making it not so safe.

lotox said:
Uh did you fall through the world?

Thats generally what happens whenever I zone into nwaste.

Same here, though I've been incredibly lucky and has never been put in the guard's aggro range (though it came quite close a few times).

This where the point around:

P

IMAGE LINK

Pretty old bug. I remember buglisting it a very long time ago w/ no fix. Worth mentioning again because it never fails to be repeated

The safespot fix is already cool ; but I don't get why the undead guard roams towards it. If he could just stop out of aggro range it would make NWastes a little less deadly for the brave lower levels.

uhm. last time i was ported to safe spot in nwastes it took me just inside the tunnel to the plaguelands.

they moved the safe spot, the skeleton should no longer roam near you in order to aggro you.

evac spot and safe spot are the same thing, mind.

doesn't really effect me anymore though, i usually have levi of some form running through there anymore.

Anybody remember in the old game how you could swim swim towards north karana from west karana and pop up near the guard tower on the other side of the zone?

Or swimming north on the ground in the lake in west commons popped you to the mountains at the zone to east commons.

One way to avoid this bug is to have a mage summon you a lev ring before you go there. If you are levved you don't fall under the world when you zone.

Back
Top Bottom