Zooknottin, 30 wizard, looking for guild

Treewhisper

Dalayan Beginner
Hello!

I have now decided to go looking for a guild, and I was wondering wether there are any euro based guilds at all? A possibility would be a guild with a few european members so I can still have someone to talk to when the rest is off to work or the like.

My characters are:
Zooknottin Krimplekromple, Gnome Wizard, level 30 atm (being my current main)
Bregador Soulgrinder, Darkelf Cleric, level 32

Thanks in advance!

/Zook

tja

Man borde göra ett eget litet guild med europeer som kan raida på normal tid.Samt plocka in usa folk som är online tidigare vid euro tiden.

Du vi snackar lite över tells jag har lite ideer

Re: tja

Latten said:
Man borde göra ett eget litet guild med europeer som kan raida på normal tid.Samt plocka in usa folk som är online tidigare vid euro tiden.

:911:

Naes give it a rest, will ya? That post was completely useless and uncalled for. If you're so worried on what they said, copy and paste the text on any of the numerous language translators you can find on the net. You don't need to wave the flag to make your point.

Re: tja

Naes said:
Latten said:

:911:

Consider yourself suspended for two weeks. You were warned.

You got a fellow Gnome Wizard to stop lurking and actually post, Treewhisperer. I'm sure there are other people who are curious as to the meaning of that post, so... I'm guessing that's Swedish, and here's the best I could do with an online translator. I tried to edit it to common English without changing the meaning, but without any Swedish exposure, I could be very wrong.

"My husband should make his own small guild with Europeans being able to raid at normal time and include USA people that are online earlier on European time. Chat with us a bit over tells so that I have a bit of an idea."

Hope this helps... and makes for a decent-enough first post!

My husband should make his own small guild with Europeans being able to raid at normal time and include USA people that are online earlier on European time. Chat with us a bit over tells so that I have a bit of an idea.

Not quite, but not too far away either :)

Direct translation would be
"One should make a small guild with only europeans that can raid on normal time and incluce people from the us that are online earlier at Euro time."

Or something like that, I'm crappy at english so I'm not claiming to be an expert :)

Fury of The Ancients is a Euro time based Guild.
We re all almost new player on SoD but with a solid experience of EQlive ( 6years for some).
We re from most of differant country of Europe ( France , german , britain , deutshie), and we re currently recruiting anyone that will work hard on his character.
We re seeking for mature member , that play at euro time.

Our main goals is to form a sweet family , and getting fun in raid.
Feel free to contact us.

Back
Top Bottom