Diglet and the Kraken

moboard

Dalayan Beginner
Found the last Sea of Swords spawn on Diglet's Island. Updated the Wiki quest Loth linked with exact loc of the Diglet shard and the one on plant island.

Was awarded my Amice today.

/cheer

Snotgrubb/Jamethiel

I have been camping the Kraken for two nights in a row (different earth nights) and have yet to see the Kraken spawn. Is Diglet's quest broke?

I've never done the quest, but somenoe explained it to me once and said that the Kraken spawns only for a single hour, and then despawns whether he is killed or not.

I heard that too, spent some time (a bunch) camping him. No luck. I later heard that he no longer spawns at all. No idea if it is intentional or a bugged spawn.

Xardon............as stated my druid has been camping that beast for 2 nights (SoD nights) on 2 different (earth) days and the kraken is yet to show up on my track. Is there something you have to do to get it to spawn? I see nothing on the wiki other than where he is supposed to spawn. Thanks.

It is a timed spawn, and I believe it is NOT "daily"

I personally have only seen it up twice and it happened to be while passing through to do TMaps and we went and killed it.

The Kraken does not actually exist anymore, he was replaced by a different sea monster that is now used for the same quest.

Back
Top Bottom