Fomelo

Puhutes78

Dalayan Beginner
I love the Fomelo, but just wondering... is it possible to add a "last updated"/last logged on
option? Sometimes I'd like to know the last time my friends have logged onto the game.
Also, is it possible to view all skills? Like Smithing, Fishing, Pottery, Brewing, etc? Thanks :)
-=Puhutes=-

I don't know if I'd want everyone to know the last time I was online. It kinda falls under the same idea as not wanting people to know what my in game/played times are. That's just my player's (ie: not staff's) opinion though. =P

I don't think this information is stored in any data base. However, I think the tradeskills/skills may be nice, but really, the list is too large and clunky. I am sure Eldorath could figure out a nice way to display it, but maybe it can just be limited to tradeskills since all other skills are fairly easy to max out.

With the "last logged on" time stamp, people may actually be more inclined to believe me when I tell them I do actually log off for work!

Last updated is pretty much instant. You can swap shit out and refresh and it will be updated

Maybe if we could limit such a thing to people within a guild? Like /cmd timelast Kukov would show ONLY people in my guild the time/date when Kukov was last logged in? Then it's only guildie stalkers we'd have to worry about. :)

Or maybe something like /cmd guildlast 10 would show the last 10 guild members not currently online and what time they logged out?

Maybe make it something that people could toggle off if they didn't want others to know their play times? /cmd timelastoff

iono....

It is stored when a player was last online.

I'm not somuch interested in the exact time stamp or date... the month/year would be useful ;)
Just some friends I know don't play often...others are there all the time. I'm curious when/if they
still play.

I guess the low-tech route would be to IM them or email them and be like "Hey what up homes? When you gonna get up at this game again?" You can substitute whatever lingo you prefer though. :haw:

Yeah, the character creation date is plenty info for people from my character. I really dont want to have to explain to people the time in game in relation to my shitty gear and AAs. I'd prefer to keep the exacts to that secret shame of mine, well, a secret :D

Because of general privacy issues we're not going to display Month/Year last logged on on fomelo, sorry!

How about an indicator that displays whether they're online at that point? It wouldn't really be any different than /who'ing them, and wouldn't display any more information than is readily available in the game already. It would just be a way to see if someone's online at any given point.

If everyone know who has the max trading skill, the price would be fair and easy to search the listsold. :dance:

kfkelvinng said:
If everyone know who has the max trading skill, the price would be fair and easy to search the listsold. :dance:
You would have to know who to search for in fomelo which would not be any better, but worse than searching for said name in listsold.

There are several reasons we don't want to put every bit of player info on fomelo, none of which we will go into.

Just no.

If everyone know who has the max trading skill, the price would be fair and easy to search the listsold

No, thanks. If you don't know I'm a smith, I'm fine with that, plenty of people do. You don't need to know which char is my 250 tailor, which is 250 brewer, etc...

Not everyone who is maxxed on a TS wants it publicized, that's why they vendor from alts. :p

Back
Top Bottom