LEADERBOARD IDEAS!

- Mob with most kills to PCs (named or common)
- Most town guard kills or most deaths to town guard
- Kill death ratio (must have at least x number of kills to qualify)
- Highest fall recorded (non safe-fall, sorry monkeys):
A. Survived
B. Not survived
- Most rogue feats: traps disarmed, locks picked,, etc.
- Most tmaps participated in\dug

Sorry if any of these have already been stated. I tried to be original, but may have overlooked.

I like this, but I'm not sure it would change very often on a leaderboard. Still though, which mob has the most recorded kills vs players?

I NEED TO KNOW!

Maybe make it so that the kills were reset upon its death so that the # was only on the instance that was up (or an average of all past instances including the current one)?

Who is to say leaderboards of fun things could not be made to reset from month to month to encourage competition.

Close, but I think we can all agree this is the worst thread
http://forum.shardsofdalaya.com/showthread.php?t=25343

Also, # of times you have been purpleclubbed

and

amount of times your pet has been mistaken for a quest npc.

Or you could just start keeping really weird measures for no particular reason, and every once in a while announce one of them as a pseudo leaderboard contest for a reward, encouraging activity on the server to shift one way or another.

One or more of those may even be a serious suggestion. I leave it to you, dear reader, to determine which.

Last edited:
Most PVP kills
Most urn sacrifices
Highest Nuke critical
Highest Melee critical
Highest threat generated on a single mob
Highest number of toons online at once
Highest DPS on an encounter lasting at least 120seconds
Highest & lowest Z coordinate ever reached
Longest time a toon has been actively online
Highest number of items on /key
Highest number of level 65 toons

Thread is getting some good ones. Keep them coming, I am hoping we have a beta soon.

Most annoying person in /OOC.
Player with the most /ignores from other players.
Player with the most /friends from other players.
Most exp gained during a global bonus exp period (for instance, double xp weekends during/after account drives, etc.)

* Most fizzles
* Most heals landed when target at 1hp (one list for healer classes, one for all others)
* Healed/saved most times when at 1hp

whatever these area's are. Who ever are the "leaders" you can do something special and let the, stand out by giving them specific color coding in their names. I believe this may have to be done on a manual basis. But with enough hard work it could be set to automatic registering. as of right now only green/blue/purple are used. The mart im not 100% sure on is if the yellow and teal colors are used. If not you could set a category on that.

I see this as being fun, but I'm not sure on what the point is? How does anyone verify the results? Will this mean that only the ones that are in the super high end guilds get to participate because they are the most vocal?
Since most of this stuff isn't easily comparable I don't see it as being verified.
Unless the GM's/etc have access to all of this stuff and I'm not aware of it. I think too that if we are trying to get some new folks in that we should have a few titles on the leaderboard suited to someone new. Maybe, most gnoll kills for someone under level 20. I'm really not sure how someone verifies it but it could be fun. Also, I was always wondering what adept has killed the most characters. I would think Traekoth has done it the most over the years. So, an area for NPC kills would be fun to have up. Or, also, the most widely used piece of armor. I'm sure it's the Main Quest aug but which version?
Just a few ideas.

I see this as being fun, but I'm not sure on what the point is? How does anyone verify the results? Will this mean that only the ones that are in the super high end guilds get to participate because they are the most vocal?
Since most of this stuff isn't easily comparable I don't see it as being verified.
Unless the GM's/etc have access to all of this stuff and I'm not aware of it. I think too that if we are trying to get some new folks in that we should have a few titles on the leaderboard suited to someone new. Maybe, most gnoll kills for someone under level 20. I'm really not sure how someone verifies it but it could be fun. Also, I was always wondering what adept has killed the most characters. I would think Traekoth has done it the most over the years. So, an area for NPC kills would be fun to have up. Or, also, the most widely used piece of armor. I'm sure it's the Main Quest aug but which version?
Just a few ideas.

Yes it would be based on numbers pulled from the server database, not based on players claims.

I find the leader board graphics to be funny :) Can we have more than 4 categories though? Maybe 8, and we can scroll down a little.

Just an FYI that the time for HFB completion is not in HH:MM:SS. I am guessing it is in seconds? Should be an easy cast fix ;)

Back
Top Bottom