Tales of Rapid Recovery - Warrior

blahmookow

Dalayan Adventurer
So last night I finished up the rapid recovery tome from EF and based on conversations I had had with Stryda back in the day, the thought was that it would decrease the amount of stamina used by stances by 15-20%. Once it was filled I went and tried to do a few stances and it didn't seem like it was working as intended. Can someone look at this or let me know what exactly was put in when the changes to warriors were made? Thanks for your help.

Drolkrad

To my understanding (Player knowledge here!), it doesn't reduce the cost of abilitys, but lets you have a higher ammount of stamina out of combat (and thus use stances earlier due to less stamina need to be built).

To my understanding (Player knowledge here!), it doesn't reduce the cost of abilitys, but lets you have a higher ammount of stamina out of combat (and thus use stances earlier due to less stamina need to be built).

I believe the behavior your describing is what Opus of Melee discipline does for warriors (refuge melee tome).

I was under the impression that both tomes did that. You start with 20%, then after one tome your base is 40 and after both your base is 60%.

I was under the impression that both tomes did that. You start with 20%, then after one tome your base is 40 and after both your base is 60%.

This is what I've been told as well for warriors. Do you not start at 80% as an ogre warrior now, Drolkrad?

i have both of these done on Crynel and i only start at 40%

but i believe tales of rapid recovery reduces timer cooldown on stamina activated abilties for warriors (not sure though)

but i believe tales of rapid recovery reduces timer cooldown on stamina activated abilties for warriors (not sure though)

that one

Tales of Rapid Recovery - 20% reduced reuse times for warrior abilities

Codex of Melee Discipline - extra 1/5 of your endurance bar filled at fight start and 0.25% endurance generated per second while auto-attacking (base is 1.0%, up to 0.5% from "stamina regen" buffs, up to 1.5% from holding aggro of multiple targets - max 3.25% per second)

Back
Top Bottom