Demand for tomes

ynnear

Dalayan Elder
I think we all can agree the demand for tomes is pretty high right now. Does anyone else feel like new tomes should be introduced class 3's etc? How does everyone else feel? ^.^

The demand is temporary. I'm hoping that "one good weekend" for 2.5 happens soon so the dev team can look at all those missing third tomes.

Are tomes staying with 2.5? I figured eventually it would all be converted to AAs. Nobody has brought that up in this issue yet so I'm probably way off-base though. /shrug

Dev's Will have 100% control over AA's. I can imagine releasing new tomes right now isn't a priority, why make tomes when you can make new AA's. I'm just not sure which ones will be turned to AA's because some are obviously meant as top tier loot only.

Yeah a ton of the server just got like 500AAs of xp to instantly put into tomes while at the same time people have lost the ability to buy tomes from merchants. It's not surprising that even with increased tome drops that there is a shortage ATM.

I imagine things will balance out over time but I've not looked into it too much.

I'd love to see Race Tomes eg. First Ogre Tome, Second Ogre Tome, Third Ogre Tome, First Human, Second Human, and so on. Something that makes the different combinations of Races and Classes more unique.

Doing something like adding in race tomes now would annoy the min-maxers as their race choice may no longer be optimal.

Yeah a ton of the server just got like 500AAs of xp to instantly put into tomes while at the same time people have lost the ability to buy tomes from merchants. It's not surprising that even with increased tome drops that there is a shortage ATM.

I imagine things will balance out over time but I've not looked into it too much.

This will only last a couple months. People can hang on to there Crit Evo 1 tomes and try to sell them unsuccessfully for 8 to 10k. Soon there will be too many out there and ...well, supply and demand.

I know for a fact there are SEVERAL mobs and zones being hard core farmed for tomes right now. They eventually will flood the market. Then there will not be a 'shortage'.

This will only last a couple months. [...] They eventually will flood the market. Then there will not be a 'shortage'.

yea this, people are having a hard time with getting all this free(ish) xp to throw around and act like tomes were never rare before just now.

i made the vast majority of my charm money farming tomes after ikisith came out when the better tome 2s were selling for 40-50k. not long after those same tomes were selling for less than half that amount.

Back
Top Bottom