-Next Tinkering Special Announcement-

Coggle

Dalayan Beginner
Tomorrow (April 23rd 2017) I will be having another special announcement for Tinkering. It has been awhile and no one else has managed to figure out tinkering, so I will be announcing some hints and posting some recipes on the wiki so that others can join in on the cruel tortuous fun that is tinkering. After tomorrow, if you can prove to me that you have the tinkering combine kit, I will give you some free stuff to start your marvelous mechanizing career! I will try to begin at 4pm EST.

-Coggle Tinkerton

For those of you who missed the in-game announcement last week, I'd like to post it up here. I announced 3 things:

1) Since it's been a year and no one has managed to figure out tinkering by themselves, the grace period is over and I will be passing out hints for the next few weeks for those who wish to seek the tinkering box without a guide. Eventually I will run out of relevant hints and will just post a guide, until then stay tuned each Sunday in game, and to to this post which will be behind by a week. The first hint is that the tinkering box can be found in one of seven zones with robots in them (Steamfont Mountains, Underhill, The Overgrowth, Heartlands Plateau, Heartlands Undercaverns, The Scrap Heap, and The Rust).

2) I will be posting the tinkering recipes on the wiki as time allows me to, I've gotten a few up already, but I'm nowhere near complete.

3) Finally I announced that 'Coggle' is just a vending bot and that the real character with Tinkering is me, Marthog. I will be selling from Coggle still, but I will be buying mats and taking questions on Marthog from here on out. Thanks! (Some people have doubted that I'm the player behind Coggle, because things like tinkering skill do not show up on fomelo. To prove it, I have activated Marthog's tinkering title, which is unique [for now] and is only activatable by getting at least 100 skill in tinkering)

oh I guess that's the reward from whatever that newer zone is then. I don't remember what it's called. Do only gnomes get tinkering? Or do they just start higher?

I'm not gonna confirm or deny any guesses here yet. But non gomes can definitely do tinkering seeing as my ogre is doing it. Afaik gnomes get a 50 skill starting from their racial bonus, but I cannot confirm because no gnomes have managed to start tinkering yet.

Let me know when I can log on and buy a better PewPew aug so I can hold onto that ever important #1 Ranger slot.

hi kedrin can u pm me your info please so i can track bq easier i dont like tracking on non #1 rangers

Back
Top Bottom