Rogue traps

fascav

Dalayan Adventurer
Rogue traps are incredibly frustrating due to the fact that they are hard to skill up because of the recast and you can pull agro on a pull.

Due to being a trap, you wouldn’t immediately know who set it once tripped, so therefor it should generate 0 agro overall making it more useful on raids.

As said before, the recast on traps makes it hard to skill up. I know this is due to it being summoned as a pet. My solution to this would be instead of having 2 types of snare traps, have a trap that summons specter swarm pets, the poison trap should do a dot and not a DD like the Bolt trap. It’d be neat if traps could crit as well. Maybe go as far as having the pet crit tome effect traps as well. (Some of these could obviously be used to exploit the game with 0 agro, so maybe delay the agro to 2nd or 3rd tick of the dot?? Is that possible?)

Any other ideas?

(I apologize if some of this information is incorrect due to me not being able to log on at the moment, I’m going off memory)

Last edited:
i havn't tried messing with traps in awhile with Reinhardt but does sense/disarm traps even work right now? i know setting traps still works at least but as you said the cool down timer on it kinda makes it a slow painful process and the way the trap spawns is sometime problematic (spawns in walls/floors and sometimes cant be interacted with). i know its a probably a very low priority thing but i hope it gets looked at someday (and gets some work done on it so it is actually worth using.)

I gave up on sense/disarm traps back when Nadox was released. Pretty much anything you run into when it comes to traps is just heal through or face smashed which works but it would be cool to get the actual mechanic to work.

Back
Top Bottom