This thread outdated, please delete :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Blood

Hey Guys.

I saw this post and wanted and was interested. I have a 24 Wiz / Paladin and my friend can also play 21 Cleric. Every character is decently geared...and I wanted to know if I could maybe join you guys in the hunt. What can I say, it looks like you guys are already organized and Kicking A. Let me know - - Icevai = Paladin, Faremont = Wiz, Annia = Cleric

Ok kids get your monster slaying boots on, I'm gonna organize a raid for today. I'm shooting for 5 est, so let me know if you guys are down. Depending on how many responses I get here, I'll decided what we're going for. Heca never comes to this thread, and he should, but if he doesn't I still think we can count on his coming.

It looks like with the last two people that posted, and at least a few of the regulars, maybe including one or two ooc'ed folks, we can at try for spectre and at least huntfang. So if you want in on this, POST!

Also, if you guys want to come but 5 est isn't good for you, tell me what times are and we can see the availabolity of a majority of us. Thanks guys!

Hey, it's Heca.

I do come to this forum, I just never post. 5PM EST should be great for me as I have a barbeque later in the day. Looking forward to killing some more adepts. Unfortunately, after Monday, I will not be able to log on for another 2-3 weeks because I'll be going back to school and my laptop's hard drive died. I should be on for a little while today, so just let me know when you want to do this.

-Heca

Ill hopefully make it depends if i get pulled of to do work or not.... but i should be ok 20 SK Slares

Then im not the only one who cant get in woot i was worried there for a bit. It was a diffrent down today lol

ha....good catch...server's down...that was anti-climatic...ok well...guess we'll have to wait. I will be on as soon as server is up. I hope most of you can still join me

Edit: IMPORTANT NOTE! To avoid any complications, get Wiz's new mapset from the SoD front page and replace your old maps file, the maps were just added today and people may not know. Do it now and avoid technical trouble later!

I didnt catch that about the maps either, thanks Draknor ;) I just made lvl 25, so I can still attend the raid when the servers come back up. Will probably be my last one for these adepts. I'll be trying to level up for the lvl 30's as soon as possible. I expect we'll see alot of the same people there too :)

Well this is going to be the last 25 raid I bring together, I'm going to move on to level 30 to fight goretusk, and you better be there! :mad: heh just kidding. But seriously man I'd hate to lose ya :)

Heyas!
I've been reading your posts here about taking out adepts and am closing in on 25 with both my warrior and monk. Warrior is fairly well geared as is the monk and I would love to be of assistance in taking out some mobs. Also, I see the possible formation of a guild...Anyways, can't wait to be able to log on and get some loots.

-Murf Burglar
45 Rogue

AKA

Mawlin 24 warrior
Seprenaz 24 monk

great news murf! It's starting to look unlikely we're going to have a raid tonight, but stay alert as we'll have one very soon.

In regards to a guild, I'm not sure if people are already in a guild, and if they'd be willing to leave a group of experienced players for a bunch of lowbies like us. The reason I made this is to give people who are in guilds a chance to see what their older characters or fellow guildies have already seen and are unable or unwilling to repeat.

However if it seems that there's enough people to take such a venture, namely ten people that I trust to dedicate enough time to be available most of the time to fight together, I'll give it some thought. However as it stands, I think I would miss my good old goon squad.

Guild or not, i don't want to exclude anyone whose guildless or in an existing guild from participating in these raids. We don't have enough people on the server to exclude anyone, and frankly I wouldn't do it anyway, as I hope I've made clear.

Can you guys tell me if you'll be available tommorow for a raid? I want to see if I should start thinking about making it to 30 and on to goretusk. I'll wait if you guys want to do another raid soon.

Anything going on tonight? Assuming the pathing gets done in time, I'd be interested in getting in on something...

WOW

All I can say is WOW

I go away fro 1 weekend.. you you kill the wind hag, the spectre, and wiz makes it so Adepts have thier dodge level down to their engagment level.

I missed out on all the good things. I see my Brother has finaly posted here LOL

Can't wait to do another raid, however I have a problem now,I got home frommy trick and was goingto play a bit sunday night, but my computer will not load past the Window screen. So Right now I am with out a computer until I figure out what the hell happened to my computer.

I just wanted to add my 2 cents about the Letting someone else loot bit.

ANYONE that was not on the Raid for these adepts needs to SHUT UP. If you were not thier, you have no say what so ever to tell anyone is sounds like a crook/ridged or what ever. It only effects those that were thier. From my 3 Raids with Draknor I do not feel he is the kind of person that would do something like this. The only people that have a right to conplain would be those that were thier.

One note thou, I also feel thier might be times were the entire raid force might agree that a certain person should get a item over the rest. Ether for preformance, sacrfice, or Just not getitng loot in past. But those will be handled as they come.

But yes a Rule of thumb, if you dont plan on useing it then dont roll. I personaly also like the idea of putting up your old item that you replace for others to have. But thats a personal thing, that is best left up to the each person.

Speaking of which.. I still have those AC 10 +10 Sta boots for someone.. if I ever make it back in game.

I will try to see about getting more freebie items to hand out to the raid force. I seem to always come across lots of random gear in my travels that others need.

I gave out.. lets see

5 Orc Forged Bracers
1 Ale Stained Tunic
1 Orc Forged Helm
1 Orc Forged Boots
1 Flameseer Gloves

I wouldn't mind the guild idea (The Adept Hunters), but we would have to have a group that doesn't mind hunting witheach other alot. Plus like mention if you have a good guild already you would have to leave it. So prehaps downt he road, this guild will come alive, I dont see it atm.

Anyways.. for the next raid.. if I can get my computer to work I should be free Wedesday or Thuresday night. Going to be beating on my computer to see about getting it to work. I hope its something I can fix :(

ok guys, server's up. I'm going to work on getting people in game a la short notice because of the long downtime.

I'm shooting for doing this in an hour, so if you come to this board hurry up and meet me in oasis!

In case you missed it, Spectre, Huntfang, and Wind Hag all down ;) We had a good core group, but had various players moving in and out. Despite that, we took down all 3. Healers won the day on items. Congrats to Calli, Atlee, Bruonar, a random Bard whose name I cant remember, because we had no Bards in raid, but got to loot Huntfang Drums :eek: Also to Koomoo and a name I forget.
All in all it went pretty flawlessly except for our hunt for Huntfang, that led is into a Red to all Griffon that sent us packing to the bridge :lol:

Off we go to lvl 30 I think. Thanks again to Draknor for arranging it all. Hope to see the same people in a week or so at the lvl 30 Adepts ;)

I would love to hit Huntfang a few more times, his lantern Iknow just about any caster would love. The boots are good as well. The Specture would be another nice one for his belt and scythe. But I do think its time to not hold back anymore.

Prehaps we can squeeze one more Huntfang in, but that shouldn't be a proroity.

Goretusk has some very nice drops.

*greed in Azmats eyes*
I think Azmat is one of 2 Knights I know of that Raid with us :) thats 50% chance to get the lance heheh.

Was thinking we should also look at some of the named mobs that spawn in some zones. Some of them dont get hunted and if we have a alot of the Adept Hunters online, but no adept to hunt, we could strike at some named mobs.

For example, the Froglok captain in Halls of Melich drops a AC 30 Warrior BP, and something else I forget. I know were he spawns, not hard to get to. Mobs around him are like level 26-27, hes 30. And thiers a 30% xp bonus for that zone. Plus the Froglok Physican spawns right their,... think thats for the druid starfall quest.

So as we level up for the next Adept, think about Named mobs we could strike as well. Or heck, just xp raids with the Adept hunters for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom