Crash After log in

Adimus

Dalayan Beginner
Ok its been Awhile since ive played but i never remembered crashing after typing in my Account name and password. Ive read the files on here deleted files and repatched any advice?

Bump due to same problems..possible wrong password, perhaps blocked ports? antivirus/firewalls are also menaces, yet i have all that off! :dance:

this same thing started happening to me this morning. last night i could get in fine, but now after i type in username and pass it just closes out

i finally got it to log me into the server but then when i tried to log in one of my characters it booted me

I have now tried everything. i tried deleting the text file and repacthing. didnt work. i tried clicking repatch all under advanced tab. didnt work. i even reinstalled the patcher but nothing seems to work. have many other people had this problem? becasue last night SoD was working perfectly for me.

However, my problem might differ from yours - I just gave you a 'last resort' for a solution.

Haha, what?? Don't reformat! I just read that series of posts and saw the complete overreaction unfolding before my eyes. I am not sure what the solution is, probably something a missing file in your EQ Directory or a bad eqhost loginserver or something, but at least get a actual opinion before reformatting. NWN was quite a quite different system...

Tidien said:
Haha, what?? Don't reformat! I just read that series of posts and saw the complete overreaction unfolding before my eyes. I am not sure what the solution is, probably something a missing file in your Game Directory or a bad eqhost loginserver or something, but at least get a actual opinion before reformatting. NWN was quite a quite different system...

I have no idea what the OP's issue is caused by, or the fix for it. I was simply answering the question, "What do you mean by reformat?" =P

Tidien said:
Haha, what?? Don't reformat! I just read that series of posts and saw the complete overreaction unfolding before my eyes. I am not sure what the solution is, probably something a missing file in your Game Directory or a bad eqhost loginserver or something, but at least get a actual opinion before reformatting. NWN was quite a quite different system...

if it was one of those things you mentioned what should I do?

Back
Top Bottom