Problem: BAR BST newbie quest progression

Danny12345

Dalayan Beginner
EXACT NAME OF QUEST NPC: Primalist Vlyva
ZONE: Halas.

QUEST: BST Newbie progression quest

WHAT STAGE OF THE QUEST YOU ARE ON: The step immediately after the turnin for the Tundrahide Caftan (Breastplate).

WHAT THE QUEST NPC SAYS WHEN HAILED (changing when hailed as nothing is said, to what she said upon turn in):
Primalist Vlyva shouts, "Let it be known on this day, that Hrandol has attained the title of Wildkin Spiritwalker!"
Primalist Vylva inspects the last raw material you give her. She then gives a nod of accomplishment,' I am honored to call you Wildkin Hrandol. Bring justice to our name and welcoem to the guild barbarian! You have certainly endured a lot in this short time, but it is not entirely over yet. I feel that you have grown enough to take on a new task at hand. When Wildkin's reach the approriate season, we bestow upon them the opportunity for betterment. If you are interested in such a furtherance, let me know and we can get started."
(And this part, yellow text comes up with brackets dictating...)
- [I am very interested.]

This is where the error comes in. She does not respond to the prompt, and she does not respond to hails from my beastlord.

MY DIAGNOSIS: I think maybe she lied to me saying I was high enough level for the next step, or that her quest trigger words do not match with the ones as given.

Thank you,
Hrandol Defunkt, level 26 Beastlord.

Back
Top Bottom