12/30 UPDATE!! Spells Items Tradeskill stuffs Treasure maps: You want it I got it!

Re: Selling TONS of stuff! Updated 7/28! U BUY NOW!!

Not to be a jerk or anything hehe, but I think the 65 bstlord spell that u have up called "Keshuval's Protection" is actually "Keshuval's Purification." Dont want anybody confused. ..... I hope im not the confused one tho, heh. :psyduck:

Re: Selling TONS of stuff! Updated 7/28! U BUY NOW!!

purifiedbyfire7 said:
Not to be a jerk or anything hehe, but I think the 65 bstlord spell that u have up called "Keshuval's Protection" is actually "Keshuval's Purification." Dont want anybody confused. ..... I hope im not the confused one tho, heh. :psyduck:

EDIT::::: Oh..... My apologies. Keshuval's Protection IS a level 65 Beastlord spell. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I bought it from you and casted it, heh, so it MUST be a real spell. ;P

But Keshuval's Purification IS a spell, which you probably already know. :p

-Slikor

Re: Selling TONS of stuff! MAJOR update 8/6! U BUY NOW!!

8/7 MAJOR update, loads of new spells and items up. Listsold full again =)

Re: Selling TONS of stuff! MAJOR update 8/7! U BUY NOW!!

Send the Sealed Moderate Map to Galerian for 600

xoxoxo

Re: Selling TONS of stuff! MAJOR update 8/7! U BUY NOW!!

Sold right out from under me =( Sorry rett.

Updated again.

Re: Selling TONS of stuff! MAJOR update 8/8! U BUY NOW!!

Vexus said:
Send Spellskin to Sazi, thanks.

Sent and Updated! Got a few new items and spells in, and lowered a few prices.

Re: Selling TONS of stuff! MAJOR update 8/8! U BUY NOW!!

Lots of stuff has sold, new items have been added - I keep this thread updated almost every day!

Re: Selling TONS of stuff! MAJOR update 8/8! U BUY NOW!! New Policy 8/14!

New Policy 8/14/07: Any player can get a 5% discount on these prices by meeting me in game for exchange. Any player can get a 10% discount on all items by buying in bulk (defined as 7 items or more)!!!

You'd have better luck selling things if they weren't 2x market value :p

You say that, but if you look at the main page you'll see that I'm not really having any problem selling this stuff. . . . .

Maybe your idea of "market value" is undervalued. Either that, or some people like the convenience of getting what they want when they want it, instead of waiting for that elusive /auc at 2 am that allows them to get the item for 50% MSRP.

Personally I like buying from the forum and think Allielyn's prices are decent. I've seen a few items being auctioned in game, which are listed in this thread, with either higher prices or with no price at all and you usually either have to ask for a quote price or offer. I like having a set price, as posted here, so I can decide if the price is right or if I feel it's a bit high I can message the seller on the forum or look for the seller in game. I messaged Allielyn in game, I asked about an item, negotiated a price, Allielyn met me at a location, I bought what I wanted and I'm happy. :toot: Thanks again Allielyn.

<3 Thanks Aleax <3

Inventory Updated 8/14: Some items sold and some new items in stock!

Allielyn said:
You say that, but if you look at the main page you'll see that I'm not really having any problem selling this stuff. . . . .

Maybe your idea of "market value" is undervalued. Either that, or some people like the convenience of getting what they want when they want it, instead of waiting for that elusive /auc at 2 am that allows them to get the item for 50% MSRP.
You've only sold 1 non-low end item. (I'm not talking about spells, as I have no idea about spell prices)

Just some examples:
Pernicious Stompers – 3000 - see them for 2k regularly
Earring of Personified Thoughts - 5000 - vs 3k regularly
Taratzu's Demon Fetish - 2500 - vs 1-1.5k
Runed Shell Necklace (no charge limit) - 2500 (never seen one sold, but I've gotten 2 of these on accident... 2.5k for such a common item is insane)
Mantle of the Forest - (augs included add 24 mana and 4 ac) - 15000 - never seen one sell for more than 13k, and it had 2 exceptional augs
Sacrileged Armplates of Battle - 2500 - 1-1.5k
Eternal Hand of Tarhensar - 5000 - haven't successfully sold mine @ 3k in weeks
Butcher's Apron - 1000 - normally 500ish. Why pay 1k for an apron when you can get a Warlord BP for 1.2k ?

I'm not trying to harp on you or anything, it's just, everything is so ridiculously overpriced that offering a 5% or even a 10% discount as some sort of incentive is just funny. Especially considering that "U BUY NOW" crap, which I personally can't stand. At least when most people use that obnoxious phrase their crap is priced to be a nearly instant sell.

Um . . . sorry you don't like my prices. Unless I'm forcing you to buy from me, or you're trying to negotiate for a particular item (an option that has always been listed on the OP), I don't believe that what you think regarding my prices is all that pertinent to what I set them at.

Regardless of whatever prices you've seen auctioned at whatever time, I can tell you that I am keenly aware of the prices of other items on the listsold system itself - and those are the ones I'm most interested in. I can tell you at any given time what an item is selling for on the listsold, how much it has sold for in the past, how many are available, and sometimes, who farms the items on a regular basis. All this factors into the value of an item I sell.

That said, some prices are higher than usual and may reflect a number of factors including: recent high demand, number of people willing to sell via the system (many people don't sell high end items on listsolds at all), rarity of the item in general, in-game economy fluctuations, financial return required to make obtaining the item worth my wihle, and my personal willingness to part with the item. I don't see how it is wrong to factor any one of these things into my prices. If you don't want it at that price, don't buy it. If I don't sell it - well, that's MY problem, not yours.

If I choose to discount my items further (and I have in the past) then I will, but I'm not concerned at the moment and I'm not really moved by alarmist reactions to the in-game economy, 2 am auctions, or my current prices.

You may have interpreted my "U BUY NOW" and constant updating as a sign that I'm anxious to move items FAST and am willing to severely undersell myself to do so. This is a false interpretation - I constantly keep my listsold full and updated and advertise that fact because quite plainly, items and spells sell from it, and that's how I make money. If I don't update this post regularly, if I don't restock my boxes, if I don't actively look for more merchandise to sell, I don't make any money. Since I did my major update a week ago I have sold and replaced more than 20% of my total inventory slots - many of them spells, yes, but many of them items too. (And I must add, that having sold in this manner for months now, there are quite a few more items that I HAVE sold at those prices, whether you believe me or not). Rather than being a mark of financial desperation, my use of the phrase "U BUY NOW" is intended to elicit a spark of humor and perhaps a little sellability in what can be otherwise a very dull subject. I'm sorry that you, personally, are offended by it: but I see no reason to change it for you, personally.

Good Luck in all your buying and selling endeavors!

Use the same philosophy that I do in real life....

If you don't like the product/price, then don't buy it.

taishar said:
You've only sold 1 non-low end item. (I'm not talking about spells, as I have no idea about spell prices)

Just some examples:
Pernicious Stompers – 3000 - see them for 2k regularly
Earring of Personified Thoughts - 5000 - vs 3k regularly
Taratzu's Demon Fetish - 2500 - vs 1-1.5k
Runed Shell Necklace (no charge limit) - 2500 (never seen one sold, but I've gotten 2 of these on accident... 2.5k for such a common item is insane)
Mantle of the Forest - (augs included add 24 mana and 4 ac) - 15000 - never seen one sell for more than 13k, and it had 2 exceptional augs
Sacrileged Armplates of Battle - 2500 - 1-1.5k
Eternal Hand of Tarhensar - 5000 - haven't successfully sold mine @ 3k in weeks
Butcher's Apron - 1000 - normally 500ish. Why pay 1k for an apron when you can get a Warlord BP for 1.2k ?

I'm not trying to harp on you or anything, it's just, everything is so ridiculously overpriced that offering a 5% or even a 10% discount as some sort of incentive is just funny. Especially considering that "U BUY NOW" crap, which I personally can't stand. At least when most people use that obnoxious phrase their crap is priced to be a nearly instant sell.

Stop trolling or I'll restrict you from posting on buy and sell.

Back
Top Bottom